Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
11-01-2012, 06:02 AM
RE: Bug Report Thread
(11-01-2012 05:38 AM)harvarnold Wrote:  Starting last night, my screen started appearing as "No active games", and then the app would promptly crash. I re-opened the app, same thing. I tried logging out of gamecenter, nothing happened, and I don't want to reinstall because I've heard it won't let you take your turns if you do. Is there anything I can do about this? This is on an iPad 2 by the way.

You can check usage. Mine was at 1.4 gb and my iPad 3 was crawling. Did a reinstall, increased free space. Now about 283 mb. All was fine. Made sure no matches where it was my turn.

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2012, 08:04 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2012 08:14 AM by harvarnold.)
How can I make sure I have no matches my turn when I can't play?
I tried deleting some stuff, right now I'm at around 9.7 gb, but I can't really delete much else. I haven't had a problem before, but I'll see if I can find more stuff to delete.
11-01-2012, 03:32 PM
I have been occasionally experiencing an issue where I apparently receive no league points for a league match. At the results screen, instead of a report of our respective league/division rank and points gained and lost, there is nothing - as though it were a friendly match. Has anyone else experienced this? I would like to receive credit for my hard-fought victories!

Here is a replay of a 2v2 league match where this happened.

Example 2v2 replay (though I have also experienced this in 1v1 league matches)
11-01-2012, 05:08 PM
(11-01-2012 03:32 PM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  I have been occasionally experiencing an issue where I apparently receive no league points for a league match. At the results screen, instead of a report of our respective league/division rank and points gained and lost, there is nothing - as though it were a friendly match. Has anyone else experienced this? I would like to receive credit for my hard-fought victories!

Yes this has happened several times to me too. I believe it's a known bug whereby the results screen incorrectly shows no points gained/lost, although you do in fact receive points. If you were aware of your points before this game, you should see that it's changed.
11-01-2012, 05:15 PM
(11-01-2012 03:32 PM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  I have been occasionally experiencing an issue where I apparently receive no league points for a league match. At the results screen, instead of a report of our respective league/division rank and points gained and lost, there is nothing - as though it were a friendly match. Has anyone else experienced this? I would like to receive credit for my hard-fought victories!

This appears to be a common bug. However the league points are counted. They are just not shown on the result screen.

On my neverending game mentioned before: It will probably end as I now can not get the game to load at all. This issuewith large turn count games not loading / crashing the game when attempting to load is my only major issue.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2u7x1fb.jpg]
awesome signature design by .Memories.
11-01-2012, 05:17 PM
double bump for forum bug
11-02-2012, 09:39 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2012 10:07 AM by harvarnold.)
Is there anything I can do about an uninstall counting as a new device? I can't play any of my games right now.
Huh, for some reason, only the top game on my list claims to be on a different device, all the others work perfectly.
11-06-2012, 07:55 AM
I couldn't access any of my games, the app kept crashing everytime I would try and so finally I reinstalled the app altogether. Now everything works ok, except for the 8 or 9 aforementioned games now say i started them with another device, but of course it is the same device all along. I dont want to forfeit all of those 9 games. Please Help
11-06-2012, 08:14 AM
(11-06-2012 07:55 AM)thayaplaya Wrote:  I couldn't access any of my games, the app kept crashing everytime I would try and so finally I reinstalled the app altogether. Now everything works ok, except for the 8 or 9 aforementioned games now say i started them with another device, but of course it is the same device all along. I dont want to forfeit all of those 9 games. Please Help

I do not know if admitting this to you would help but you should have finished your turns on that device before doing the uninstall and reinstall. Others with similar cases lost all of their games due to timeout. Hopefully this would be addressed in future updates if not in the one immediately coming up this mid-November. Smile

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
11-06-2012, 10:07 AM
I do not know if admitting this to you would help but you should have finished your turns on that device before doing the uninstall and reinstall. Others with similar cases lost all of their games due to timeout. Hopefully this would be addressed in future updates if not in the one immediately coming up this mid-November. Smile
[/quote]

I wasn't in the middle of any of my turns. Every time I tried to access my turn the app would just crash. I tried a hundred times before finally as a last ditch effort, I deleted the app entirely and reinstalled.