Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
09-13-2014, 03:47 PM
RE: Bug Report Thread
(09-13-2014 09:39 AM)TyTy Wrote:  About 3 months ago when I started playing OW again (had different GC ID for first two seasons) I moved house and had no connection for quite a few weeks, 3G or ADSL. As a result, and although I'd try visit the shopping centre car park every three days to play my turns, I accidentally forfeited about three or four 2v2 random games from 3d timeout.

This got me demoted to fluffy (which I accept as a consequence of my then inconsistent activity). However I have been struggling++++ to climb the ranks again - primarily because in most of these 2v2 random fluffy games I am partnered with newbies who haven't yet completed their 5 ranking games. They tend to make 1 or 2 moves and never return.
So all these games not only take up my game slots, but each time they timeout I'm the one only loosing league points... which keeps me stuck in fluffy to repeat the cycle. Often I feel there's no incentives to continue trying to claw my way out of 2v2 fluffy except that my ego really doesn't like being associated with a pink fluffy cloud lol. (Even with the newbies who try but end up sacrificing themselves I at least have a chance to work With them as a teammate.)

Is there any way of not punishing active & ranked players who have been matched with AWOL newbies?

1833ty
1v1 Gifted League #7
2v2 Fluffy League random #34 Sad
2v2 Master League w/dam005 #8 (currently #70 in top 200 listing)

Same thing happened to me. I just quit 2v2r.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-20-2014, 03:32 AM
Sooooo, I guess the notifications are still not working properly for everyone? I got both iPhone and iPad versions and have to refresh the list manually Sad
09-25-2014, 02:31 AM
(09-20-2014 03:32 AM)A. Normak Wrote:  Sooooo, I guess the notifications are still not working properly for everyone? I got both iPhone and iPad versions and have to refresh the list manually Sad

On my iPad the notifications are working perfect.

On my iPhone I haven't received a single notification for weeks and always have to refresh manually

GameCenter-ID: Alex78HD
09-27-2014, 06:45 AM
Bug report:

If you try to access "OML Stats" for a game in which no units were spawned you get an error, which reads:

Error: Server Error

The server encountered an error and could not complete your request.
Please try again in 30 seconds.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Find an Outwitters match in which no units were spawned. Sample: outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA_sWAyQkM
2. Load the replay in OSN.
3. Click on "OML Stats"

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-14-2014, 12:41 PM
Thought the "Welcome Lo8" banner shows up, I'm stuck at "Online Games Require GC"

Once a Wolfpack, always a Wolfpack
10-14-2014, 02:19 PM
(10-14-2014 12:41 PM)LegacyofEight Wrote:  Thought the "Welcome Lo8" banner shows up, I'm stuck at "Online Games Require GC"

I've had this problem before, but it has always gone away after half an hour or so

I represent all leagues. Except Diamond League.
Super-Titan w/AlliDooisRush (#19)
Master League 1v1 (#141), 2v2 random (#44), w/Chemoeum (#33), w/SanDiego2 (#112)
gifted w/FrozenNorthernKid (IA)
clever w/jaksd, w/LegacyofEight
fluffy w/jbadams01 (ded)
10-25-2014, 04:52 AM
Hey !

I have a bug : for two games, I have clicked on "Send", but it still says it's my turn to play...

Game Center ID : 27 Pastore.
1v1 : Gifted
I'm up for friendly games to get better Tongue
11-05-2014, 02:36 AM
I am both rank 1 and rank 30 in my 1v1 league. The rank 1 acts normally gaining and losing points, but the rank 30 never gains or loses any points.
11-05-2014, 09:25 AM
(12-30-2012 05:44 AM)TheGreatErenan Wrote:  After performing a move that completes a game, if you tap the Chat button immediately after "Sending Turn" disappears, the app crashes.

This is still true.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start a game in Outwitters.
2. Outwit your opponent.
3. When you make the move that ends the game (e.g. destroy your opponent's base or kill all enemy units while covering all enemy spawns), "Sending Turn" will appear on screen.
4. Immediately after "Sending Turn" disappears, press the Chat button.

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
11-05-2014, 09:28 AM
(11-05-2014 09:25 AM)TheGreatErenan Wrote:  
(12-30-2012 05:44 AM)TheGreatErenan Wrote:  After performing a move that completes a game, if you tap the Chat button immediately after "Sending Turn" disappears, the app crashes.

This is still true.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start a game in Outwitters.
2. Outwit your opponent.
3. When you make the move that ends the game (e.g. destroy your opponent's base or kill all enemy units while covering all enemy spawns), "Sending Turn" will appear on screen.
4. Immediately after "Sending Turn" disappears, press the Chat button.

When I do this, usually it stalls for a bit, and then goes to chat. Though it occasionally does crash.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]