Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The New Bramble
01-31-2013, 08:56 AM
RE: The New Bramble
I agree that the change did little to solve the problems vs. Scallywags - direct hit is even better now and indirect hit takes one shot more but also rewards you with an extra wit, so only the time changes not the wit balance.

Not sure about the other teams yet.

Rising Star Tournament for Fluffy, Clever and Gifted players - FINAL ROUND started!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2013, 09:46 AM
(01-31-2013 08:51 AM)Erenan Wrote:  garcia1000, since you are so important and your time is so valuable, you might consider using a bot to post on the forums for you so you can spend your time doing more important things instead. It would be a trivial matter to implement:

Start with: "As you know, I am very important and my time is valuable. Therefore,"

Then, stick some random words together and attach them to the end of the first part.

Finally, finish off the post by adding, "because Scallywags are obviously the best team," or some variation on that theme drawn from a table of possible sentence endings.
Win.

Proud Member of the Diamond League!
[Image: sig.png]
01-31-2013, 10:18 AM
(01-31-2013 08:51 AM)Erenan Wrote:  garcia1000, since you are so important and your time is so valuable, you might consider using a bot to post on the forums for you so you can spend your time doing more important things instead. It would be a trivial matter to implement:

Start with: "As you know, I am very important and my time is valuable. Therefore,"

Then, stick some random words together and attach them to the end of the first part.

Finally, finish off the post by adding, "because Scallywags are obviously the best team," or some variation on that theme drawn from a table of possible sentence endings.
That's what I like to call a good, healthy dose of ownage

1v1: Gifted League
2v2 #140 with liner15
May the ninja frog be with you....
01-31-2013, 12:45 PM
(01-31-2013 03:07 AM)jaxxinjr Wrote:  As someone who observes these forums, I foresee all this egotist "kidding" eventually turning sour. I've already seen a number of heated posts and debates because of it. It may be "innocent" now, but looks to be stirring up unnecessary trouble.

One of the Outwitters community's great prides, besides the game itself, is the pleasant civility and camaraderie that has been successfully fostered. All it takes is a few trolls, or "just kidding trolls", to instigate things in the wrong direction.

Civility troll!
01-31-2013, 01:01 PM
I am opposed to trolling. I prefer substantive discussion instead, for example, whether bramble is in fact weaker against bombshell and mobi-sniper. I hope you guys can rise to my level of discourse.
01-31-2013, 01:14 PM
(01-31-2013 01:01 PM)garcia1000 Wrote:  I am opposed to trolling. I prefer substantive discussion instead, for example, whether bramble is in fact weaker against bombshell and mobi-sniper. I hope you guys can rise to my level of discourse.

I think you're the one that needs to rise here. We're all-wait MOST of us are past bragging about ourselves pointlessly

1v1: Gifted League
2v2 #140 with liner15
May the ninja frog be with you....
01-31-2013, 02:00 PM
(01-31-2013 01:14 PM)Jakeyboy20 Wrote:  
(01-31-2013 01:01 PM)garcia1000 Wrote:  I am opposed to trolling. I prefer substantive discussion instead, for example, whether bramble is in fact weaker against bombshell and mobi-sniper. I hope you guys can rise to my level of discourse.

I think you're the one that needs to rise here. We're all-wait MOST of us are past bragging about ourselves pointlessly

Sighs, some people still haven't figured Garcia out yet

iPro Clan
01-31-2013, 03:49 PM
(01-31-2013 02:00 PM)alexjiang1 Wrote:  Sighs, some people still haven't figured Garcia out yet

I have, he's obviously a troll. You guys should all just ignore him since the purpose of his trolling is to attract attention to himself. Any comment, positive or otherwise, is just feeding an addiction.

if you don't believe me, try it anyways and see what happens Wink

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
01-31-2013, 08:38 PM
Couldn't resist commenting
I can't believe I have to say this but some people don't get it
Garcia is not a troll and his first post is instructive unlike most of the comments in this thread
Obviously the wit for killing thorns now is very bad against scallywags
02-01-2013, 12:14 AM
Yeah, I don't get this reaction at all. I would like to have a substantive discussion about the bramble change, but it seems like I must take great care with how I phrase things, too? Anyway, what do you think of the change and its effect on the Scallywags and Adorables matchups?