Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The New Bramble
01-31-2013, 06:39 AM
RE: The New Bramble
(01-31-2013 06:03 AM)EkoFox Wrote:  
(01-31-2013 05:57 AM)Bulby37 Wrote:  We are luckish that Bramble's husband hasn't been on here to see this. We would surely be chastised. His wife really does try as hard as she can, the Dear!
...Huh?

It's a joke son, you know humor? Common boys and girls let's lighten up and enjoy life. Laughter is the best medicine, even if some of the humor on this forum is off the wall, weird or hard to understand at least some are trying for a giggle.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2013, 06:48 AM
Somebody needs to make a meme of garcia1000! Tongue

01-31-2013, 07:02 AM
I think the sniper-thorn wit efficiency might work in the Veggies favor. Now mobi players will be encouraged to shoot down thorns, but if there are soldiers hiding behind the thorns, they can ambush the sniper. Food for thought.

The Gruff Billies Clan:
Yeah. We ate your grass, bub.
Fluffy League Whatcha gonna do? Fluffy League
01-31-2013, 07:10 AM
(01-31-2013 06:48 AM)Gfich Wrote:  Somebody needs to make a meme of garcia1000! Tongue

Guess what HAS to start with...Tongue

Once a master of nothing, now a noob to pretty much everything.
Hiatus resolved. I stalk these hallways again.
GC Silent_Dynasty because I'm indecisive and whatever ;u;
01-31-2013, 07:39 AM
As I said before: The bramble is more underpowered now vs the things it was already under powered against. One and two are Facts.

I hope they reverse the change and do something better.
01-31-2013, 08:00 AM
I think people are jumping the gun a little too past with all this panic on snipers being all the rage against bramble - remember that for Scally and Feed the same 'zone of death' rule applies around the spawn and generally spawning walls where needed just needs to be regarded more carefully. Against Adorables this is a slightly more advantageous but they still need to make the investment into the mobi and spend sniper attacks on the thorns.

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
01-31-2013, 08:14 AM
(01-30-2013 11:56 PM)W1cked21 Wrote:  Garcia is funny but jakey is 100 times more. Tongue

Lol I thought I sounded retarded looking back

1v1: Gifted League
2v2 #140 with liner15
May the ninja frog be with you....
01-31-2013, 08:14 AM
We tried the new mr. Planty in a friendly game with my partner and found him more useful now. The replay is not very good, cause we havent used to play Bramby yet. But now I'm thinking about changing my team and I wouldnt like to meet Bramby in 2v2 game.

And to all who just keeps talking I suggest to play more and to speculate less Wink
01-31-2013, 08:22 AM
(01-31-2013 06:39 AM)Willythewile Wrote:  
(01-31-2013 06:03 AM)EkoFox Wrote:  
(01-31-2013 05:57 AM)Bulby37 Wrote:  We are luckish that Bramble's husband hasn't been on here to see this. We would surely be chastised. His wife really does try as hard as she can, the Dear!
...Huh?

It's a joke son, you know humor? Common boys and girls let's lighten up and enjoy life. Laughter is the best medicine, even if some of the humor on this forum is off the wall, weird or hard to understand at least some are trying for a giggle.
I understood it was supposed to be a joke, I just didn't find the basis of humor. Something about Bramble being a female and having a husband? I don't see it as being funny.

Proud Member of the Diamond League!
[Image: sig.png]
01-31-2013, 08:51 AM
garcia1000, since you are so important and your time is so valuable, you might consider using a bot to post on the forums for you so you can spend your time doing more important things instead. It would be a trivial matter to implement:

Start with: "As you know, I am very important and my time is valuable. Therefore,"

Then, stick some random words together and attach them to the end of the first part.

Finally, finish off the post by adding, "because Scallywags are obviously the best team," or some variation on that theme drawn from a table of possible sentence endings.

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user