Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Four Suggestions for Adam and Alex
01-31-2013, 12:29 AM
RE: Four Suggestions for Adam and Alex
I have one other suggestion regarding textures:

Please reskin the yellow Bombshell. It looks like a big pile of manure.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2013, 02:17 AM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2013 02:18 AM by EkoFox.)
(01-30-2013 10:51 AM)Huperniketes Wrote:  It's hard to accept that their team assignment is obvious if it requires you to point out the distinguishing features.

For a unit whose teammates's dominant visual color is red(-dish), blue isn't the way to indicate alliance. Also, think in terms of tonal quality: warm colors for one team, cool colors for the opposition. It's important to provide visual cues which immediately echo one team while constrasting the other in a way helpful for those with and without visual disabilities.

A unit whose eye is red just might be a red-eyed character. Not an oddity for a monster/combat strategy game.
I was pointing out the differences because you said it's hard to differentiate. Honestly, put a blue, red, yellow, and green sniper next to each other. They look completely different! Unless you're colorblind, the red sniper is red, the blue one is blue, the yellow one is yellow, it's not that hard.

A unit whose eye is red in a team based game where the units are differentiated through color might, just might belong to the red team. Think about it.

(01-31-2013 12:29 AM)Gfich Wrote:  I have one other suggestion regarding textures:

Please reskin the yellow Bombshell. It looks like a big pile of manure.
I'm just not a fan of the yellow team at all Tongue They all look ugly.

Proud Member of the Diamond League!
[Image: sig.png]
01-31-2013, 09:04 AM
(01-31-2013 02:17 AM)EkoFox Wrote:  I'm just not a fan of the yellow team at all Tongue They all look ugly.
Now you're making the yellow Adorables adorer sad!

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

01-31-2013, 09:05 AM
Am I the only one that likes the yellow and green teams!?D:

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

01-31-2013, 09:43 AM
(01-31-2013 09:04 AM)Harti Wrote:  
(01-31-2013 02:17 AM)EkoFox Wrote:  I'm just not a fan of the yellow team at all Tongue They all look ugly.
Now you're making the yellow Adorables adorer sad!
Aw Harti, I didn't mean to be mean Tongue I just meant that the Yellow guys could have been a much better shade of yellow, like gold instead of the burnt-yellow-ish color they are now Smile

Proud Member of the Diamond League!
01-31-2013, 12:09 PM
(01-30-2013 04:53 PM)Huperniketes Wrote:  
(01-30-2013 10:59 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  I still don't get what you're talking about. The red team sniper is red and the blue team sniper is blue

So ignore my suggestion.

However, the red team's sniper isn't red. The runner is. The medic is. The soldier is. And the heavy is. But the sniper isn't.

He's blue. He might have a red hat and eye, but the red team's sniper is blue. So is the blue team's. And the green team's. And the yellow team's. He doesn't look like an ally standing next to his teammates.
Oh you mean the tentacles? I get it now.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
01-31-2013, 01:59 PM
The yellow scrambler looks like a brain made of fungus that someone did their business on while it was being dipped in mustard. What am I trying to say? IT'S BUTT UGLY

1v1: Gifted League
2v2 #140 with liner15
May the ninja frog be with you....