Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
01-29-2013, 09:27 AM
RE: Update!!
Yeah, after thinking about it some more it seems like it does help in the end. I suppose I should have thought a little more before posting that. My mistake, I don't why I said it used to be profitable, I suppose I was thinking that it used to be an even trade but it used up their attack, putting you at an advantage.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2013, 09:36 AM
I actually like this because I think it will encourage heavy use. Against veggies it may now be wise to spawn heavies. If the veggie player spams vines too much and not enough units they might end up in trouble!

1v1 Super-Titan

2v2 Master League with dakdak97 and boyoxneder

gc:connor3491
01-29-2013, 09:46 AM
This will be fun and it has been tweaked since the beta Smile

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
01-29-2013, 09:50 AM
I have an idea please don't steal it- healing a bramble will make all its thorn patches heal back to 3 hp but won't increase max hp unless you heal the thorns individually. That way, the thorn patches are harder to kill. Do you think it makes bramble a little more helpful?

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
01-29-2013, 09:52 AM
(01-29-2013 09:50 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  I have an idea please don't steal it- healing a bramble will make all its thorn patches heal back to 3 hp but won't increase max hp unless you heal the thorns individually. That way, the thorn patches are harder to kill. Do you think it makes bramble a little more helpful?

No I think that would make it OP..I think this update is going to make bramble viable.

1v1 Super-Titan

2v2 Master League with dakdak97 and boyoxneder

gc:connor3491
01-29-2013, 09:54 AM
^That doesn't really do much since there is little point to damaging a thorn without killing it anyway. Besides, it's a bit complex and odd that part of it's ability requires a second unit, rather than being self contained.
01-29-2013, 09:57 AM
The funny idea I suggested was giving the Bramble itself 6hp Tongue

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
01-29-2013, 10:00 AM
I'm so excited!

GC: Great Wolf Sif
01-29-2013, 10:03 AM
Honestly, the no wit/kill was quite a plus for the Bramble :/ Even camped snipers required a wit to dispose of a thorn. But for non-heavy/sniper units, it was a massive pain if the bramble spread Tongue
01-29-2013, 10:06 AM
(01-29-2013 09:57 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  The funny idea I suggested was giving the Bramble itself 6hp Tongue

Wow thats more than a base

I tried using bramble once but since you only get a limited amount of wits per turn, you can't really spawn units if you're going to spawn enough thorn patches to make a good wall of thorns because it uses 1 wit per thorn patch. Is because i'm not using bramble correctly?

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…