Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Winter World Cup Outrage
01-27-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: Winter World Cup Outrage
(01-27-2013 12:01 PM)SerPurpleWolf Wrote:  
(01-27-2013 11:56 AM)Dr.LASR Wrote:  Haha oops. To lazy to to on forum, so tried copying over. Didnt work to well Tongue here you go Big Grin
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y3IXQAgw

Link!

He actually could've won if we did something's differently. I'm not so good at one spawn maps and foundry. Especially foundry.
I really can't type on this stupid phone.

Thank you. Big Grin I thought I had more wits than I had. I was planning to spawn a sniper and kill your soldier. Proves that wit planning is everything.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2013, 02:18 PM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2013 02:22 PM by connor34911.)
I Just beat a super Titan in the tourney!!!! Seed 50 vs 15

He's the first super Titan I've faced...I thought it was an auto loss because I'm not good at glitch. Here's the replay!

http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/...20Y8YXSAgw
I'm pumped!

1v1 Super-Titan

2v2 Master League with dakdak97 and boyoxneder

gc:connor3491
01-27-2013, 07:04 PM
So... This is a Gifted v Gifted game in the b-ball tourney... It was SFI. You know me at SFI. Nevertheless, i did a wicked sick triple mobi assault.

The last turn is just way too awesome to keep for myself.

01-27-2013, 07:11 PM
(01-27-2013 07:04 PM)Gfich Wrote:  So... This is a Gifted v Gifted game in the b-ball tourney... It was SFI. You know me at SFI. Nevertheless, i did a wicked sick triple mobi assault.

o_O I never realised or tried to attack around the edge of the base. Very nice anyway Tongue
01-27-2013, 08:14 PM
Oh so that's why people keep on mentioning the 'top hex'
I didn't realise that you could attack from the outside of the map...

Once a master of nothing, now a noob to pretty much everything.
Hiatus resolved. I stalk these hallways again.
GC Silent_Dynasty because I'm indecisive and whatever ;u;
01-27-2013, 09:08 PM
(01-27-2013 07:04 PM)Gfich Wrote:  So... This is a Gifted v Gifted game in the b-ball tourney... It was SFI. You know me at SFI. Nevertheless, i did a wicked sick triple mobi assault.

That was actually astounding. I would never have thought of using mobis like that! #inspired

Zakalwe42
Finally attained Gifted League we'll see how long that lasts.
01-28-2013, 12:50 AM
Aww xD Thats one reason that the Mobi is so good on SFI! Theres always a risk of checkmate that if you don't threaten to punish your opponent for using you will lose.

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
01-28-2013, 01:44 AM
(01-27-2013 02:18 PM)connor34911 Wrote:  I Just beat a super Titan in the tourney!!!! Seed 50 vs 15

He's the first super Titan I've faced...I thought it was an auto loss because I'm not good at glitch. Here's the replay!

http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/...20Y8YXSAgw
I'm pumped!

Well played! You actually could've won in turn 24, but a spawn blocking win is probably nicer hehe Wink

GC Name: s4mbita
Super-Titan
01-28-2013, 02:12 AM
(01-28-2013 12:50 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  Aww xD Thats one reason that the Mobi is so good on SFI! Theres always a risk of checkmate that if you don't threaten to punish your opponent for using you will lose.

*nods* I've only ever used one Mobi at a time, I didn't think they'd be any good in conjunction with other ones, but that's such a good tactic for SFI! Now to catch other Clever League out with it *devil smirk*

Zakalwe42
Finally attained Gifted League we'll see how long that lasts.
01-28-2013, 06:40 AM
I came into this tournament assuming the higher seed would almost always win, but I managed to beat the top two seeds in my group (including my first win over a ST) while managing to lose to the 5th and 6th spots in my grouping. I must say i was stoked when I won against a ST. Here's the link if you care to offer comments but not to disrespect the ST he almost had me.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YyfzDAgw