Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange Bug making Outwitters unplayable
01-26-2013, 06:05 AM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2013 06:05 AM by amoffett11.)
Bug Strange Bug making Outwitters unplayable
I'm having a weird problem with Outwitters that makes it almost impossible to play. It's happened before, and now it's happening again:

In early September I moved to a new residence, and had a new Internet connection. As soon as this took place, I could not send Outwitters turns. Whenever I tried, I would get the "Errer" message. The strange thing was, this would not happen if I was playing somewhere else with a different connection. I don't know why the Internet connection would have anything to do with it, I have had no other issues with any other apps and their connections. Anyhow, this made the game unplayable, so I stopped playing. In the middle of December (approx around the time the leagues reset, I don't know if this had anything to do with it) I could play again, no problems.

Now today it's started happening again. When I try to send a turn, I get the Errer message. Then when I try again, I get the Errer message immediately, i.e. the split second I hit 'Done' the Errer message appears. I don't know if its exactly the same problem as last time, I havent yet tried to play anywhere else. The timing of this really sucks, because the Winter World Cup just started, and if I cant resolve this quickly I'm going to forfeit all my matches. Here's the really strange thing: so far, I can send my turns with Riptor (one of my WWC opponents), but not with anyone else.

Has anyone else ever experienced this? I have also submitted a bug report, but I did that last time too and I wanted to get some feedback from anyone who might have any ideas or has had similar problems. I've tried restarting the game, restarting my device, deleting/redownloading, etc.

GC name: amoffett11
1v1 Super-Titan
2v2 with .Memories. and 2v2 random Master League

Until you stalk and overrun you can't devour anyone
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2013, 06:15 AM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2013 06:17 AM by ^=discipulus=^.)
RE: Strange Bug making Outwitters unplayable
I had that error for a period of timne and ended up fixing it by double clicking the button on your ipod to open the curently opperating apps and then holding down outwitters for the edit option. you hit the x and it dissappears from your list and the next time you open it it is opening fresh and that made it work for me.

Un installing and re installign doesnt take it from your ram on your unit.
It may also be from you internet connection. If you do not have a stable internet connection it will do that.
01-26-2013, 06:20 AM
(01-26-2013 06:15 AM)^=discipulus=^ Wrote:  I had that error for a period of timne and ended up fixing it by double clicking the button on your ipod to open the curently opperating apps and then holding down outwitters for the edit option. you hit the x and it dissappears from your list and the next time you open it it is opening fresh and that made it work for me.

Un installing and re installign doesnt take it from your ram on your unit.
It may also be from you internet connection. If you do not have a stable internet connection it will do that.

I've tried that several times, doesn't work either. The last time this happened it lasted for 4 months, a couple times I was able to send turns back and forth for about 10 minutes before I started getting the Errer message again.

GC name: amoffett11
1v1 Super-Titan
2v2 with .Memories. and 2v2 random Master League

Until you stalk and overrun you can't devour anyone
01-26-2013, 06:28 AM
It's happening to me a lot recently also
01-26-2013, 06:39 AM