Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Inactivity
02-18-2014, 11:36 AM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2014 11:37 AM by Harti.)
RE: Inactivity
(02-18-2014 05:46 AM)TheUberKid Wrote:  
(02-18-2014 04:56 AM).Memories. Wrote:  I was implying that it would be a lot of work (not trivial), not that it would be impossible. Besides, you nor I, really knows how it's programmed.

use iFile to view the game code, and all the files within.

I highly doubt you'll find the code responsible for the countdown in there. Angel

Besides, it's probably as easy as you described - but bringing change into a live system is much like telling your partner that you'd welcome it if they lost some weight: everything might just blow up and there goes your huge personal shitstorm.
Such change requires utmost cautiousness, therefore taking a lot of time and testing.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2014, 11:58 AM
Inactive thread is active

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
02-19-2014, 11:38 AM
(02-18-2014 07:57 AM).Memories. Wrote:  
(02-18-2014 05:46 AM)TheUberKid Wrote:  
(02-18-2014 04:56 AM).Memories. Wrote:  I was implying that it would be a lot of work (not trivial), not that it would be impossible. Besides, you nor I, really knows how it's programmed.

use iFile to view the game code, and all the files within.

Please stop picking and choosing which parts of my posts you want to argue with..

Like I said before, I know it's not impossible. It just doesn't make sense for OML to do at this time.

I'm sad raccoon now

"for the cake shall only be a lie if you truly believe it is a lie"