Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Poor behavior coming in Outwitters?
01-26-2013, 06:17 PM
RE: Poor behavior coming in Outwitters?
Looking around, I've seen many references to Starcraft. What is it?

Once a master of nothing, now a noob to pretty much everything.
Hiatus resolved. I stalk these hallways again.
GC Silent_Dynasty because I'm indecisive and whatever ;u;
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2013, 06:25 PM
New to Outwitters, and generally have found all you fellow players out there to be friendly, good sports, and just make the game that much better.

Tonight, I had a player give up relativley early, and was suprpised by it. Even more surprising two explicitly rude comments left in the game, me having said nothing.

(sigh) I suppose there are always going to be these type of people out there. Honestly, I feel bad for them because A) they are taking the game a little too seriously and B) they have some infleunce in their life which has taught them that this is how one behaves in competition. Yuck.

Wishing you all great games and fun oponnents. Cheers.
01-26-2013, 06:34 PM
Hey rew, welcome in outwitters community! I agree with you, and I wish you a happy gaming!! Tongue

Combatex: hm, okay, but I personnaly think you should never be frustrated for a game.. ^^

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
01-26-2013, 06:59 PM
Just figured out how to capture replays and upload them to OSN. I've captured the poor sportsmanship game and can forever re-live my crushing victory. ;P
01-27-2013, 05:08 AM
wicked, I don't think they mean frustration at losing the game, it's frustration at being insulted. You should still be able to shrug off the latter, but they are two different things. Getting worked up over a loss vs a personal insult.

(01-26-2013 06:59 PM)Rew-77 Wrote:  Just figured out how to capture replays and upload them to OSN. I've captured the poor sportsmanship game and can forever re-live my crushing victory. ;P

LOL, that's the spirit! Tongue
01-27-2013, 06:00 AM
(01-26-2013 11:58 AM)garcia1000 Wrote:  As you know, I am very important and my time is valuable. Therefore, ...

the first time you said that it felt a bit wrong. Now i'm just LOL'ing so hard!

01-27-2013, 06:03 AM
(01-26-2013 11:58 AM)garcia1000 Wrote:  As you know, I am very important and my time is valuable. Therefore, I do not say anything at the end of a match, unless my opponent says something first, because doing otherwise can unnecessarily offend others.

Lol, turning ignorance into humour Smile

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
01-27-2013, 08:01 AM
I like to kill all my opponent's units except their medics and cover their spawn point. Then I just keep pressing done until they quit >Big Grin. Nah jk i haven't ever done it, but it's the worst jerk move imo.
01-27-2013, 09:04 AM
(01-27-2013 08:01 AM)zer0CD Wrote:  I like to kill all my opponent's units except their medics and cover their spawn point. Then I just keep pressing done until they quit >Big Grin. Nah jk i haven't ever done it, but it's the worst jerk move imo.
I did that once, and then Bramble-trolled them. It was ridiculous because he was trying to use his one medic and runner to somehow win, even though I had soldiers on both spawns and had captured all four wit spaces.

Proud Member of the Diamond League!
[Image: sig.png]
03-05-2014, 05:01 AM
I GG {almost} every game, win or lose, don't GG early-just got a "go f... yourself" after a (somewhat quick) win. sad - was looking to see what others might do, guess I'll leave it alone