Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Requires Game Center Account"
07-06-2012, 04:17 PM
"Requires Game Center Account"
Hi, I just submitted this through the bug form but I'm desperate to play this game so I'm putting it here too Big Grin

I have a Game Center account. I'm logged in. The game even welcomes me back through the Game Center notification... but I can't search for any games.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2012, 04:42 PM
RE: "Requires Game Center Account"
uh always try reinstallation, try logging in on Game Center throuhg the real app, then switching out to your game if you have multitasking. Sometime it just requires a good restart of the app. Maybe quit the game on ur multitasking bar and then rejoin
07-06-2012, 06:27 PM
What exactly do you see on the games section? "No active games" or "Requires Game Center account"?

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-06-2012, 07:30 PM
If it says requires game center account, I'd recommend closing the app from bacgrounding and restarting your device and seeing if that helps.
07-06-2012, 08:46 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2012 08:48 PM by MrsWarboys.)
It says 'Game Center Account Required' on the Gametype Select screen.

I just reinstalled and I've been turning the device on and off for a couple of days.

UPDATE: Ah-hah!! I fixed it by turning on a VPN. Does the game connect through Facebook or something? I'm in China, where a few websites are blocked by the government
07-06-2012, 08:48 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2012 08:48 PM by Kamikaze28.)
I would try the following steps:
  1. Log out of your Game Center account (in the Game Center app).
  2. Open Outwitters and log in to your Game Center account.
If that doesn't make Outwitters recognize that you have a Game Center account, I don't know what will.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user