Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jack Daniel's and Outwitters Don't Mix
01-25-2013, 02:27 PM
RE: Jack Daniel's and Outwitters Don't Mix
Hahaha awesome thread. This is certainly my biggest downfall too.

Also I totally endorse your choice of Jack Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2013, 01:21 AM
(01-24-2013 05:28 AM)Lrimas Wrote:  Hehe, I have thought of hosting a "non sober" tournament, but decided it would probably not be appreciated by OML.

You'd have to be drunk for daaaayyyysss.

Also, I too have recognized the detriments of playing Outwitters under the influence. I really want to play after drinking, but have to make a point not to.
01-26-2013, 07:47 AM
Outwitters...the drinking game. You must take a shot efter every move.
01-28-2013, 03:55 PM
if there is an OML run "non-sober" tournament hopefully it has the usual "participants must be over 13" rule. id like that Big Grin

as for the cheating, just do it via webcam. video yourself drinking X alcohol content times Y Litres of boose.......

can i be the honorary over 18 yr old Big Grin

Up for Friendliez! Gifted League GCID: braytos
[Image: sig.png]
01-29-2013, 06:28 PM
I gotta say, I fall victim to the tall boys and Jameson induced tactic of losing. Constantly. But whatever, my Scrambler and Mobi make great drinking partners.

GC: wagnerock
Open for friendlies anytime.
01-29-2013, 06:34 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2013 06:35 PM by spacechef.)
I think it's a matter of too much alcohol and Outwitters don't mix. Just a wee bit, you should be fine.
(01-24-2013 05:28 AM)Lrimas Wrote:  Hehe, I have thought of hosting a "non sober" tournament, but decided it would probably not be appreciated by OML.

That's what board game nights are for!

Live your life as more than plastic.
01-30-2013, 07:42 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2013 07:49 AM by Bad Herr Day.)
i used to play in the chess leagues in nottinghamshire in the late 80s and it was rude not to keep up with the pints that your opponent drank during the game.

Alcoholic chess is a great game. you have to drink a unit of alcohol for every pawn you capture, 3 for a knight or bishop, 5 for a rook and 9 for a queen. The best tactic was to sacrifice your queen early on and then watch your opponent get drunk really quick, before delivering an early mate when they miss a simple tactic.

This could easily translate to outwitters if, when you kill a unit, you had to drink the number of wits it took to create the unit. So runners = 1, soldiers and medics = 2, snipers = 3, heavies = 4 and specials =7 units of alcohol.
Best played as pass n play to ensure no cheating.

I dream of being a Super Duper Titan!
01-30-2013, 09:04 AM
(01-30-2013 07:42 AM)Bad Herr Day Wrote:  i used to play in the chess leagues in nottinghamshire in the late 80s and it was rude not to keep up with the pints that your opponent drank during the game.

Alcoholic chess is a great game. you have to drink a unit of alcohol for every pawn you capture, 3 for a knight or bishop, 5 for a rook and 9 for a queen. The best tactic was to sacrifice your queen early on and then watch your opponent get drunk really quick, before delivering an early mate when they miss a simple tactic.

This could easily translate to outwitters if, when you kill a unit, you had to drink the number of wits it took to create the unit. So runners = 1, soldiers and medics = 2, snipers = 3, heavies = 4 and specials =7 units of alcohol.
Best played as pass n play to ensure no cheating.

Yea, but I feel I'm only playing against sober players, it'd be different if we were both doing shots not just me