Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waiting for More...
07-06-2012, 01:11 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2012 01:11 PM by LucasGhost.)
Waiting for More...
Hello,

i would like to ask what this means? It happened to me in 2 games until now, they are obviously selected in screen [see screenshot], and when i click on them and want to load them, application just crashes everytime. Now i dont know if this is sort of bug or it will get fixed when my opponent will play their turn.

Do anybody else get this? Also outside of application Outwitters icon is marked with 2, like i have 2 notifications in outwitters - so maybe it counts that im on turn, or i dont know.

[iPhone 4S, iOs 5.1.1]

[Image: eXCz4.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2012, 04:37 PM
RE: Waiting for More...
Obvious bug ._. Im pretty sure ur user isnt both Mockingjay and sik678. Just wait patiently and OML will fix, meanwhile u can try reinstalling? if it doesnt work then i dont know and good luck solving the bug
07-06-2012, 07:52 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2012 07:52 PM by onealexleft.)
It's a bug. We'll be fixing it with an update. Those games will crash, sorry about that!
07-06-2012, 10:25 PM
No problem. Thanks for your reply and congratulations for creating such great game