Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
01-21-2013, 10:12 AM
Stallers
I am in several games that I hAve been in for a week now. Some I am going to win others are on the first turn. Whether they are stalling or quit I would like them finished and a few I wish I could get a win counted for me because I have them down to where I win no matter what they do. What can be done about this?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2013, 10:21 AM
RE: Stallers
If the other player is unresponsive, the game will time out after 4 days, and you'll receive the win.

Live your life as more than plastic.
01-21-2013, 11:11 AM
That should be the case, but I have some games at 5 days as well.

Proud Member of the Diamond League!
[Image: sig.png]
01-21-2013, 11:25 AM
4 days, 23hours and 59 minutes then you might get the win!
01-21-2013, 11:48 AM
It seems that the game, like willy said, tends to give peopleuntil the end of the fourth day, not the end of the third day it should be if it is supposed to be a 4 day limit.

Gifted League Gamecenter:Phyresis
OSN Profile
Wolfpack on OSN
WE ARE THE WOLFPACK!
01-21-2013, 12:36 PM
(01-21-2013 11:11 AM)EkoFox Wrote:  That should be the case, but I have some games at 5 days as well.

The difference in time zone and the 4.99 days will sometimes give you the 5 day bug. Having it be essentially 5 days rather than 4 gives people the benefit of the doubt, assuming that rather than stalling they're just too busy to play. If the limit was 4.00 days, lots of people thinking that they have more time would be losing games.

You think only Adorables use snipers on SFI?
01-21-2013, 11:16 PM
(01-21-2013 12:36 PM)daHsu Wrote:  
(01-21-2013 11:11 AM)EkoFox Wrote:  That should be the case, but I have some games at 5 days as well.

The difference in time zone and the 4.99 days will sometimes give you the 5 day bug. Having it be essentially 5 days rather than 4 gives people the benefit of the doubt, assuming that rather than stalling they're just too busy to play. If the limit was 4.00 days, lots of people thinking that they have more time would be losing games.

Are play faster and thus avoid stalling
01-22-2013, 03:58 PM
Besides, its not like they will gain anything from it. I have had that feeling before where i just want my damn points now though. :/

Gifted League Gamecenter:Phyresis
OSN Profile
Wolfpack on OSN
WE ARE THE WOLFPACK!
01-22-2013, 07:20 PM
Thank you for the info everyone they finally finished after 5 days ish. One of them was a random twos gAme and my teammate never showed. I think it should be a neutral loss if an ally times out in a 2v2. As in you don't gain or lose points
01-22-2013, 09:50 PM
(01-22-2013 07:20 PM)^=discipulus=^ Wrote:  Thank you for the info everyone they finally finished after 5 days ish. One of them was a random twos gAme and my teammate never showed. I think it should be a neutral loss if an ally times out in a 2v2. As in you don't gain or lose points

That could be exploited.