Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why do you play your team...?
01-13-2013, 07:47 PM
RE: Why do you play your team...?
I use Adorables because the Mobi is the only special i can play properly.

Still trying to understand Feedback more, though.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-13-2013, 07:56 PM
I play adorables because I LOVE the mobi, but they just look too innocent so I prefer the feedback artwork; especially love the soldier sound when he's moving. Although I also like the adorables runner hissing sound.

Once a master of nothing, now a noob to pretty much everything.
Hiatus resolved. I stalk these hallways again.
GC Silent_Dynasty because I'm indecisive and whatever ;u;
01-13-2013, 08:06 PM
I try to rotate through all the races so I don't get stuck in just one playstyle.
I feel most connected to the Adorables though, since I think Mobi is the most interesting special unit. I don't mind the cute design, they're just as deadly Big Grin

Rising Star Tournament for Fluffy, Clever and Gifted players - FINAL ROUND started!
01-14-2013, 12:26 AM
I played FB because the sniper looks awesome! Also the heavy looks very tanky.
01-14-2013, 12:29 AM
I play Scallywags because I think I know how to use their special the best among all of the special units.

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
01-14-2013, 02:24 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2013 02:26 AM by Katastrophe.)
I actually always have my phone on silent so I didn't even know they made sounds... D:

Seems like the reasons seem to run down to aesthetics or playstyle.

So I pose another question:
Assume the 5th army is, to you, the most aesthetically pleasing. All of the units look awesome, the sounds are amazing... doesn't matter what they look like, but that you just think they're the coolest. But it's common opinion on these forums that they're special is, by far, the weakest. Statistically, they have the lowest win ratio... but they just look so cool!

Do you play as them and try to make it work, or do you continue to play a superior, but less pleasing, army?

edit: Also, @Kaijisama, the Sniper from Feedback is also my favorite unit. It's like a Pit Droid from Star Wars Ep1 with a sniper rifle. You can't beat that. And the vanity base, Processor (or whatever the brain one is) is the coolest, in my opinion. I actually don't like any of the Veggienaut's vanity bases. Sad
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-14-2013, 02:30 AM
I'll give it a try. But i won't get off Adorables.

01-14-2013, 02:31 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2013 02:34 AM by GoHeat 3.)
I actually think the Veggienauts look the coolest(Adorables are a very close second) but I use the Adorables because of the Mobi.

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
01-14-2013, 05:51 AM
(01-13-2013 07:44 PM)poweewee Wrote:  the Mobi is the most versatile special unit. You can use it for offense, defense, and a variety of other ways. Smile

i.e. making love with him Smile
01-14-2013, 06:39 AM
(01-14-2013 02:24 AM)Katastrophe Wrote:  I actually always have my phone on silent so I didn't even know they made sounds... D:

Seems like the reasons seem to run down to aesthetics or playstyle.

So I pose another question:
Assume the 5th army is, to you, the most aesthetically pleasing. All of the units look awesome, the sounds are amazing... doesn't matter what they look like, but that you just think they're the coolest. But it's common opinion on these forums that they're special is, by far, the weakest. Statistically, they have the lowest win ratio... but they just look so cool!

Do you play as them and try to make it work, or do you continue to play a superior, but less pleasing, army?

edit: Also, @Kaijisama, the Sniper from Feedback is also my favorite unit. It's like a Pit Droid from Star Wars Ep1 with a sniper rifle. You can't beat that. And the vanity base, Processor (or whatever the brain one is) is the coolest, in my opinion. I actually don't like any of the Veggienaut's vanity bases. Sad

What your describing is what veggies were to me when first released; my favourite art style out of all the races but the weakest special.

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?