Poll: Do you like this guide/summary/archive?
Yes
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
[IMPORTANT]: How to: tournament + full tourney list
04-16-2014, 09:54 AM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2014 09:57 AM by Necrocat219.)
RE: [IMPORTANT]: How to: tournament + full tourney list
I used to have sub mod powers when clan leaders had access to the mod control panel Tongue having it was good and bad, good as it was very useful, bad as it was too much power at fingertips. I ended up catching one of the most reputable member of our forums spamming me to the ground with negative rating in frustration in a heated debate relating a certain clan absorbing all the super titans on the forum and being secretive... thankfully we set aside our differences. Now its a thing of the past only the clan leaders at the time knew about because we could all see most recent activity of members. wasn't that great a thing in the end, it lead up to iPro's leader trying to catch me out giving negative rating away when I was actually deleting too much rating, revealing the IP of another user, resulting A&A changing the control panel Tongue

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IMPORTANT]: How to: tournament + full tourney list - Necrocat219 - 04-16-2014 09:54 AM