Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions: 2v2 arranged vs random, replays
07-06-2012, 01:19 AM
Questions: 2v2 arranged vs random, replays
I'm enjoying outwitters a lot so far but I have a few questions.

In 2v2 ladder do you have a separate rank for each arranged team and a separate rank for randoms like in Starcraft or do you just have one 2v2 rank that covers all team setups?

Where can you find other players' replays?

Alex suggested I watch someone's replays, I assume that means I can save them, but how?

Thanks in advance!

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2012, 01:24 AM
RE: Questions: 2v2 arranged vs random, replays
(07-06-2012 01:19 AM)CombatEX Wrote:  I'm enjoying outwitters a lot so far but I have a few questions.
Good to hear that you enjoy it. Now on to your questions, shall we?

(07-06-2012 01:19 AM)CombatEX Wrote:  In 2v2 ladder do you have a separate rank for each arranged team and a separate rank for randoms like in Starcraft or do you just have one 2v2 rank that covers all team setups?
You have to play 5 placement matches with every arranged partner and with random partners if you choose to do so. You will be ranked with every arranged team mate independently from the others and I believe there is a limit of 10 2v2 partners you can be ranked with.
Random partners are a ranking of their own.

(07-06-2012 01:19 AM)CombatEX Wrote:  Where can you find other players' replays?
You can tap and hold a finished game in your games list and a 'Copy game URL'-thingy will appear (like with cut, copy and paste). You can then share this URL for other Outwitters players to see this particular replay.

(07-06-2012 01:19 AM)CombatEX Wrote:  Alex suggested I watch someone's replays, I assume that means I can save them, but how?
See above. I'm sure someone will start a thread with noteworthy replays soon.

(07-06-2012 01:19 AM)CombatEX Wrote:  Thanks in advance!
You're welcome ;-)

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply