Poll: What's your gender?
I am a male
I am a male, but I'd like to be a female (for a few days at least)
I am a female
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do females play Outwitters?
01-09-2013, 05:28 AM
RE: Do females play Outwitters?
Haha, to be fair my avatar right now is my most bland one, I think it's just assumed I'm a guy here, here are some of my previous avatars

[Image: ID_for_necrocat219_by_PsUnNa.png]

[Image: fanart_para_thezeldanegativo_by_ixcuinan-d31p3rv.png]

[Image: file.php?avatar=1428_1356372085.jpg]

[Image: Psunna_chi_style_by_PsUnNa_zps1cba88ba.png]

[Image: tumblr_lm9yz1RQcJ1qk92x2o1_500.gif]

[Image: Giko_L_by_whirlingwind.jpg]

[Image: necroax_licking_cat_icon_by_necroax_kun-d4g60t4.gif]

[Image: yande.re%20140008%20angel_beats%21%20mot...tenshi.jpg]

[Image: Chen.full.979388.jpg]

(Yeah I left this until last deliberately)

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2013, 05:34 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2013 05:39 AM by ImperialSun.)
Ah, for some of them I can see people assuming you're female. Still, as a rule of thumb I tend to assume the opposite!

(01-09-2013 05:22 AM)Harti Wrote:  
(01-09-2013 04:26 AM)ImperialSun Wrote:  Szei is definitely male. I live in the same house as him so I would know Tongue
So... did you check that? Big Grin

I suspect you are Szei, too! Big Grin

Hm. Well, no more than I check the random people I meet on the street. Usually it's pretty easy to tell though from a cursory glance, much less living in the same house. I don't think my male or female housemates would appreciate me checking any closer even if I say it's for the sake of science!

As for being the same person, not sure where you would get that idea but I can't really prove it to you. Unless you want to fly to the US!
01-09-2013, 07:47 AM
(01-09-2013 05:34 AM)ImperialSun Wrote:  Ah, for some of them I can see people assuming you're female. Still, as a rule of thumb I tend to assume the opposite!

(01-09-2013 05:22 AM)Harti Wrote:  
(01-09-2013 04:26 AM)ImperialSun Wrote:  Szei is definitely male. I live in the same house as him so I would know Tongue
So... did you check that? Big Grin

I suspect you are Szei, too! Big Grin

Hm. Well, no more than I check the random people I meet on the street. Usually it's pretty easy to tell though from a cursory glance, much less living in the same house. I don't think my male or female housemates would appreciate me checking any closer even if I say it's for the sake of science!

As for being the same person, not sure where you would get that idea but I can't really prove it to you. Unless you want to fly to the US!
I'm pretty sure Harti is saying this because Szei and CombatEX are the same person!Tongue it's just a joke lol unless you are Szei...

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
01-09-2013, 07:51 AM
I think i have played ten or so games against people with girl woman etc in their GC name but half of those may have been guys :0

Although i did once play a person called something like 'dave or shelley or michael'

Proud Member of the Diamond League!

Will Scramble for Wits - My journey in Outwitters

(12-29-2012 12:04 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  He probably only called scrambler gay because you penetrated him with it. Big Grin
01-09-2013, 09:23 AM
I usually assume my opponents are male... it's kind of like most other video games, where most people are guys. And on the poll, what does "I am a male, but I'd like to be a female (for a few days at least)" mean? Like, a female in real life, or on the game?

You think only Adorables use snipers on SFI?
01-09-2013, 12:23 PM
(01-09-2013 09:23 AM)daHsu Wrote:  I usually assume my opponents are male... it's kind of like most other video games, where most people are guys. And on the poll, what does "I am a male, but I'd like to be a female (for a few days at least)" mean? Like, a female in real life, or on the game?

I like to assume my opponent undergoes agamogenesis in order to reproduce, this way their gender doesn't matter.
01-09-2013, 01:31 PM
The poll is seriously skewed... It's worse than an engineering class!

Member of the Ice clan!
[Image: 29xjgx5.png]
01-09-2013, 03:30 PM
Love the Link kitty necrocat!
01-09-2013, 03:44 PM
I didnt know emuchu was a woman? I thought she was a guy. I know havarnold is a woman though

iPro
01-09-2013, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2013 06:23 PM by Lrimas.)
Despite being female, I always assume people I'm playing against (and I speak to) are male until I'm proved wrong. I do this for a very good reason: a girl is unlikely to mind that I assume she is a guy, while a guy is very likely to be offended if I assume he is a girl.

As one of my friends said: "When I'm on public transport I would much rather let a pregnant lady stand than to make a fat lady cry." Smile