Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General suggestions thread
01-09-2013, 06:24 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2013 06:26 AM by ImperialSun.)
RE: General suggestions thread
Integrate profiles more into the interface. Primarily by allowing profiles to be clicked from within division rankings. Some other profile features that would be nice is a "most played race" icon in the profile as is done with sc2. This could also be included next to names in division ranking. In sc2 players become attached to particular teams and form bonds with the top players representing their team. It's a fun part of the experience cheering on the player(s) representing your team in tournaments or global rankings. In Outwitters it doesn't appear that is quite as possible since the team you play isn't featured anywhere.
Of course, once profiles are integrated more completely, then things like the stat tracking in OSN could be added to the game itself for a more complete image (OSN only has a small fraction of the overall data).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2013, 08:14 AM
(01-09-2013 06:05 AM)SerPurpleWolf Wrote:  I get stuck with people that don't play and i lose and am stuck in fluffy FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!

I'm also stuck in fluffy league for similar reasons :'(
01-09-2013, 08:19 AM
(01-09-2013 08:14 AM)game_taker Wrote:  
(01-09-2013 06:05 AM)SerPurpleWolf Wrote:  I get stuck with people that don't play and i lose and am stuck in fluffy FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!

I'm also stuck in fluffy league for similar reasons :'(
I played you not too long ago in a 2v2. I think your partner timed out. I got out of Fluffy League by beating a TEAM of 2v2 Masters!

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
01-09-2013, 01:40 PM
a wit count display when its not your turn would be awesome too.

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
01-09-2013, 02:15 PM
I think everyone will agree with me on this... But I would like a CONFIRM button. I have accidentally created a medic instead of a sniper and I lost a game because of it. It's just a stupid mistake on my part but a confirm button would be a grey feature
01-10-2013, 02:31 AM
(01-09-2013 01:51 AM)game_taker Wrote:  Make 2vs2 random more playable.

suggestions:
-No giving up unless both players agree to it.
-If your teamate times out, you should only lose half the points

Adding that to the list. Now I haven't really got experience with that, because I placed in Clever from the very beginning, and almost hit Gifted.

01-10-2013, 04:46 AM
(01-09-2013 01:40 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  a wit count display when its not your turn would be awesome too.

I agree, this would really help with planing your next turn strategy. Plus, if you got lots of different games going it would help remind you of what's going on.
01-11-2013, 08:42 AM
I'm surprised no one has suggested this... a "random" option when making friendly or Pass n' Play games for map selection.

Also, I think during a game's replay, the player's Wit should be displayed in the bottom left or something, changing as the replay goes. This should obviously only be available once the game is completed. It'd be really nice for watching the Super-Titan replays if you can easily see how much Wit they have and how that influences their decisions.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2013, 12:02 PM
i put this up elsewhere, but it would be cool to have a stats page of what maps you're best with and what turn you're better with and such things
01-11-2013, 01:09 PM
I don't like the no giving up unless both agree. Sometimes you get partners that just sit on your spawn. I just end those and take the loss

[Image: remur.gif]

Click it. You know you want to.