No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bombshell Analysis
01-08-2013, 02:44 PM
RE: Bombshell Analysis
This is NOT my idea, it was mentioned in a previous thread,
allow bramble's thorn to regenerate 1hp a turn (to a max of 2hp obviously) on the owners turn. This will stop the bombshell from being able to destroy a shit load of thorns in 2 turns.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2013, 03:25 PM
I think that to unroot without klling children(to unroot the thorn/barrier), would it be too easy to bramble? You could easily have a wall, then kill the wall and spew forth. Then rebuild such wall forward. I think the problem with bramble is its powerful(say on glitch) but requires heavvy investment.
In a game with ser purple wolf i believe he is dominating with bramble since i am being placid with my bombshell.

Mabey bramble just isnt winning against mobi when the mobi is offensive. Bramble cant really counter attack. You need other units to do that.
Once bramble is in place its very powerful

Up for Friendliez! Gifted League GCID: braytos
[Image: sig.png]
01-09-2013, 12:53 AM
(01-08-2013 02:44 PM)game_taker Wrote:  This is NOT my idea, it was mentioned in a previous thread,
allow bramble's thorn to regenerate 1hp a turn (to a max of 2hp obviously) on the owners turn. This will stop the bombshell from being able to destroy a shit load of thorns in 2 turns.

That's a good idea to deal with the bombshell. Maybe consuming 1 wit a turn....
01-09-2013, 04:32 AM
Consuming 1 wit per turn? The veggienaut player would barely have any wits. In that case I'd rather just make more thorns for 1 wit than pay a mandatory upkeep each turn on existing thorns.