Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
01-05-2013, 06:29 AM
Buff?
Unless my eyes deceived me, it says one race will be getting a buff next update? This is the Veggienaughts right?

GC: Great Wolf Sif
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2013, 06:34 AM
RE: Buff?
Looks that way.

Must be the veggies. I wonder how they would buff? Reduce cost of bramble to 6? Call me crazy.
01-05-2013, 06:43 AM
I wonder what kind of buff. I mean I don't think health will do any good. Maybe when units attack the thorns they get hurt?

1v1 Gifted Gifted League

GC: Buzzlebee123
01-05-2013, 06:44 AM
Maybe get one or two free thorns a turn?

Reduce thorns to one and have unlimited range? Can place them where units can see. (Thorns have no range or parent/children)

No parent/children rule? (That would be insane to play against)

01-05-2013, 06:48 AM
(01-05-2013 06:34 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  Looks that way.

Must be the veggies. I wonder how they would buff? Reduce cost of bramble to 6? Call me crazy.

Yeah, I'd think so. I personally think that bramble can be used effectively. But for the most part it just ends up being a pain in the ass.

A few things could be done:

1-make it cost 1 less wit (I don't like this, I like that all specials cost the same)

2-make the adjacent vines resistant to a bombshells splash (this would improve stats vs scally)

3-make it so that you can't scramble vines (this is really dumb)

4-make it so that you can uproot the bramble and the vines don't disappear (OP??)

Personally I don't like the first idea, but 2 and 3 make sense.
01-05-2013, 06:49 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2013 06:51 AM by Harti.)
I'm also really curious. Never read a single word about that on the beta forums :O
My educated guess is that you can recede Thorns that are in your own way. Without having to uproot the Bramble itself.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
01-05-2013, 06:50 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2013 06:50 AM by connor34911.)
I don't like the idea of thorns causing damage or not having parent thorns....
Or free thorns...
01-05-2013, 06:51 AM
I don't mind the thorn scrambling, it's the healing the scrambled parent thorn that grinds my gears.

01-05-2013, 06:52 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2013 06:53 AM by alexjiang1.)
(01-05-2013 06:44 AM)SerPurpleWolf Wrote:  Maybe get one or two free thorns a turn?

Reduce thorns to one and have unlimited range? Can place them where units can see. (Thorns have no range or parent/children)

No parent/children rule? (That would be insane to play against)

^How will thorns have unlimited range w/o abusing FoW, you could basically tap a square to see if there are any units on it. That would also make them OP in the sense of harassing wit spaces/spawn spaces

iPro Clan
01-05-2013, 06:53 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2013 06:55 AM by Ser Purple Wolf.)
(01-05-2013 06:52 AM)alexjiang1 Wrote:  ^How will thorns have unlimited range w/o abusing FoW, you could basically tap a square to see if there are any units on it. That would also make them OP in the sense of harassing wit spaces/spawn spaces

I meant where your units can see. So not really unlimited.