Blitz Beach
Machination
Candy Core Mine
Acrospire
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your strongest 2v2 map?
01-04-2013, 03:39 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2013 03:39 PM by laYahooz.)
RE: What is your strongest 2v2 map?
Well we initially lost 2 games on acrospire (one from rawkhawk and great Gonzales) and then learned from them. Acrospire has become our strongest since, going as feedback+adorables, our normal teams, provides ridiculous range and many ways to win.
CCM gets an honorable mention but the attack path is always the same. You can attack from everywhere on acrospire!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2013, 03:47 PM
Mach. CCM used to have the crown lol. Mach is just so actiony

iPro
01-04-2013, 06:43 PM
I guess I'm the lone candy core voter. I like to take my time setting up. I think CCM tends to allow that more than the others. Acrospire is another setup map but it's a hex or 2 bigger than I'd like it to be. My least favorite, but not worst, is Blitz. I just hate the bombshell race. I'm a little surprised to see all the Acrospire votes. I have 20-25 2v2s going at all times and I still haven't played it enough to make a final judgment.
01-06-2013, 09:20 AM
I'm a new to the forums but I have been playing the game since first released. And I really would like to join a clan, but have no idea which is which and how to join. One word: HEEEEELLLPPP
Please can someone just give me some advice Sad

From the Clever League