Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Undo move" ability
01-03-2013, 03:55 AM
RE: "Undo move" ability
(01-03-2013 03:20 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  When I saw this thread I thought it was a proposal for a new super. Now that would be one bad ass super, one that has the ability to undo a move.

Same here! You wouldn't even see what your opponent un-did; their Special would just glow and flash or something to signal that he went all clairvoyant on you.

As for the fat fingers... I got a stylus. You can get a pretty neat miniature one that fits into your iPhone's headset jack.

Gamecenter: EmuchuSuper-Titan Top 200, #34
"How'd you fix it?"
"I just employed a blunt-impact mechanical stress routine."
"What?"
"I kicked it."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2013, 05:16 AM
I second the idea of a confirm move notification. Also it should have an option to turn it off if needed.
01-03-2013, 04:26 PM
(01-03-2013 03:20 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  When I saw this thread I thought it was a proposal for a new super. Now that would be one bad ass super, one that has the ability to undo a move.

Cool and original idea! A special that can undo any 1 move from the opponent's previous turn. I'm thinking of all the possibilities right now

Member of the Ice clan!
[Image: 29xjgx5.png]
01-03-2013, 04:42 PM
I've had several games with unintentional moves, particularly moving the wrong unit.

Live your life as more than plastic.
01-03-2013, 04:50 PM
It's always amusing in a sort of sadistic sense when you go to move a soldier next to another unit to kill it, and your medic hops over there instead.

Not gettin' that medic back! o.o

I AM THE 99.9997%!

[Image: sig.png]
01-04-2013, 02:26 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2013 02:30 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
Who has ever spawned a medic instead of a soldier? I have, and it's frustrating as hell x)
A confirmation button for each action would be fair. Of course, you would be able to disable this option in settings.

(01-03-2013 04:26 PM)2dhh Wrote:  

Cool and original idea! A special that can undo any 1 move from the opponent's previous turn. I'm thinking of all the possibilities right now

Oh yeah, for example a team of robots (totally different from feedbacks) and the special unit would be the "clock-voyager" Tongue

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]