Poll: Is it just me or is bramble bad?
Bad for fluffy - clever
Bad for gifted - master
Bad for all
Not bad
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bramble - Is it bad?
12-21-2012, 01:08 PM
Bramble - Is it bad?
Is it just me or are the veggienauts' special unit very, very bad when you are Fluffy League or Clever League?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2012, 01:28 PM
RE: Bramble - Is it bad?
I still think it's too early to say. I am personally afraid to use veggies in league matches because I am not practiced with them...but I think they have potential.
12-21-2012, 01:47 PM
It's only tolerable on open maps with faraway wit spaces, such as Long Nine and... Long Nine?
12-21-2012, 01:51 PM
Thorn gulley
12-21-2012, 01:54 PM
Thanks for the advice Big Grin
12-21-2012, 02:54 PM
I've been using it on reaper and have been having decent success. Though I'm only "gifted" and have less than 30 games played overall in outwitters. I'm sure it would be less effective vs the better players.

[Image: sig.png]
12-21-2012, 08:18 PM
I have found that at intermediate play (gifted and clever) the bramble either tends to he brilliant or useless and more often than not falls into the useless category but against an unprepared opponent it can win easily but against a decent opponent it is a massive waste of witz

Proud Member of the Diamond League!

Will Scramble for Wits - My journey in Outwitters

(12-29-2012 12:04 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  He probably only called scrambler gay because you penetrated him with it. Big Grin
12-21-2012, 08:31 PM
It's quite situational I have to say, it seems to be at it's strongest on Thorn Gulley and Long Nine where capturing stray wit points is an option and it's 4 movement comes in handy as they have multiple paths of attack.

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
12-22-2012, 04:50 AM
There's one thing I'd like to pull off that would make bramble awesome. To be the first 2v2 win by spawn control. Bramble is definitely the only super that could pull that off.
12-22-2012, 05:31 AM
(12-22-2012 04:50 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  There's one thing I'd like to pull off that would make bramble awesome. To be the first 2v2 win by spawn control. Bramble is definitely the only super that could pull that off.

I've actually won by spawn control in 2v2 before. You only need to block both spawns of a single player who has no units on their turn (so, game over even if his partner still has units). That was with scallywags on blitz beach.