Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
*Suggestion* A Game Creation Prerequisite
12-27-2012, 08:14 PM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2012 08:15 PM by Eijolend.)
RE: *Suggestion* A Game Creation Prerequisite
(12-26-2012 02:01 AM)greatbero Wrote:  Maybe even better would be the rule that you have to make your turns in the order of their age.
For example: if you go to sleep and during the night receive the moves for three games, you first have to make the move for the game that is waiting the longest. And only after you make all open moves you can create a new game.
I don't think that's a good thing to implement. For example that doesn't let you prioritize tournament games anymore, which are the most important ones to move at a good pace, because there are several more rounds waiting.
When I only have time to take my turn in one or two games during a short break, I like to play back my tournament opponents, so the tournament can get finished in a reasonable time. It doesn't hurt much, if a single random game has to wait for a day or so, but in tournaments this can delay the whole round by days!

I would be ok, with no creating new games before you take your turns in all active ones, but if you run into the bug, that doesn't allow you to submit the game, you probably couldn't start any new games although you're not purposely prolonging any games.

Rising Star Tournament for Fluffy, Clever and Gifted players - FINAL ROUND started!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: *Suggestion* A Game Creation Prerequisite - Eijolend - 12-27-2012 08:14 PM