Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single Player
07-01-2012, 09:52 AM
Single Player
sorry if someone has mentioned this before, but I'm new, is there going to be a single player for Outwitters or online only like hero academy? Also are the teams iap or bought through virtual currency earned through winning/losing games or ranking up throuhg leagues
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2012, 10:26 AM
RE: Single Player
(07-01-2012 09:52 AM)knighthalo123 Wrote:  sorry if someone has mentioned this before, but I'm new, is there going to be a single player for Outwitters or online only like hero academy? Also are the teams iap or bought through virtual currency earned through winning/losing games or ranking up throuhg leagues

The game is multiplayer only. You can play online or against someone sitting next to you with the pass-n-play mode. Teams are bought, the game comes with the Scallywags team for free. The rest can be bought individually or you can buy all of them in a bundle.
07-01-2012, 10:34 AM
I know they are bought but what kind of bought? IAP? or through gameplay currency
07-01-2012, 11:42 AM
@Alex or Adam

For the pass 'n play mode, will you need to be connected to the internet? In with friends games, you can do pass 'n play but it still has to send the turns to the server every single turn. That frustrates me as I have an iPod and can't always have WiFi. In Outwitters, will you be able to have a pass 'n play game completely offline?

Gloriae DEI
SoloVid
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-01-2012, 05:32 PM
(07-01-2012 11:42 AM)Nolan Thompson Wrote:  @Alex or Adam

For the pass 'n play mode, will you need to be connected to the internet? In with friends games, you can do pass 'n play but it still has to send the turns to the server every single turn. That frustrates me as I have an iPod and can't always have WiFi. In Outwitters, will you be able to have a pass 'n play game completely offline?

Yep, pass and play games are completely local.
07-01-2012, 07:09 PM
(07-01-2012 10:34 AM)knighthalo123 Wrote:  I know they are bought but what kind of bought? IAP? or through gameplay currency

Teams are bought through IAP, there is no in-game currency.
07-02-2012, 01:26 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2012 01:26 AM by knighthalo123.)
Aw man so we can only play one team? If we don't want to pay?
07-02-2012, 04:22 AM
(07-01-2012 05:32 PM)QuantumApocalypse Wrote:  
(07-01-2012 11:42 AM)Nolan Thompson Wrote:  @Alex or Adam

Yep, pass and play games are completely local.

Awesome like possum sauce.

Gloriae DEI
SoloVid
07-02-2012, 04:30 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2012 04:31 AM by pookywb.)
(07-02-2012 01:26 AM)knighthalo123 Wrote:  Aw man so we can only play one team? If we don't want to pay?

Yes, but think about all of the awesome work that OML has put into this. And if you pay them, they can continue to make amazing games! Big Grin That is a win in my book.

Edit: Btw, for clarification, you can play AGAINST any of the teams. But you do have to buy the Adorables and Feedback if you want to play AS them.

I AM THE 99.9997%!

[Image: sig.png]
07-02-2012, 05:56 AM
Also, the teams are bundled with themed maps for use in Pass'n'Play games and arranged online matches.

These maps can however be picked by the system in league games whether you bought them or not.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.