Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Proof the Bombshell should be nerfed?? Check out this game I just had...
12-13-2012, 09:33 AM
RE: Proof the Bombshell should be nerfed?? Check out this game I just had...
(12-13-2012 05:48 AM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  i dont know of this has been suggested yet but how about making the splash damage hit their own units?

Yes, but allow it it actually mortar shot over one enemy to another.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2012, 09:58 AM
Here is my proposed bombshell nerf. Keep in mind that there is almost no reason for scallywags to make a sniper currently.

The main attack does 2 damage.
No other changes.
12-13-2012, 12:52 PM
Man, at this point having Scallywags be balanced against the other teams isn't even my biggest Bombshell desire. I just want it balanced for fun. It's getting to the point where I just want to instantly resign when I see an early, well-placed Bombshell. The matches are just so incredibly long and boring.

People are too good at protecting their Bombshells now, so there's no chance for a clever, quick assassination. So what's left? A long, long, slow, boring slog to build up units and maneuver. With the specials of the other three teams you see trick moves, feints, give and take. You know, fun stuff.
12-13-2012, 01:09 PM
(12-13-2012 12:52 PM)wonderpug Wrote:  Man, at this point having Scallywags be balanced against the other teams isn't even my biggest Bombshell desire. I just want it balanced for fun. It's getting to the point where I just want to instantly resign when I see an early, well-placed Bombshell. The matches are just so incredibly long and boring.

People are too good at protecting their Bombshells now, so there's no chance for a clever, quick assassination. So what's left? A long, long, slow, boring slog to build up units and maneuver. With the specials of the other three teams you see trick moves, feints, give and take. You know, fun stuff.

Ya that gets annoying. I find the best option is to attack elsewhere (I know this doesn't work it all maps).

Also good luck in the Broken Beads Division I'm there to ^^
12-13-2012, 01:11 PM
Broken Beads forever!
12-14-2012, 02:39 AM
The unfair unbalanceness of the Bombshell had gotten me so frustated that I almost quite playing Outwitters all together. However, after reading many posts, I decided instead to try all the other teams in the hopes of being better able to hold my own whenever I was forced to play against a Scallywag opponent. That being said, I hate being forced to play another team, just because it has a better chance of beating the unbalanced Bombshell.
Please, please and please implement some of the great suggestions in this thread so that I and others can once again have our "Freedom of Choice" restored.

P.S. I am really enjoying playing the Mobi special, althought I lost many games in a row trying to figure it out and just forget about the losses I took trying to figure out the Veggienauts.