Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why more players don't buy the Uber pack
12-07-2012, 09:17 AM
RE: Why more players don't buy the Uber pack
This is perhaps a bit off-topic, but I wanted to say that I agree with you The RawkHawk. I haven't found the proper time to state this opinion, and I feel it would probably draw negative feedback especially from casual players, but I'm quite concerned about the addition of further teams. Four teams is already a lot to consider in terms of balance (in fact, just look at Starcraft 2 and you'll see even with only 3 teams balance is a constant issue of contention). Hopefully we won't see another team at least until after the current ones are looked at in depth and balanced as closely as is feasible. Personally I'm happy with the potential for variety we have at the moment with the 4 different playstyles the present teams bring and am looking forward more for the upcoming point system overhaul and seasons! Other kinds of features like stat tracking, clickable profiles from names in division rankings, out of match messaging system, and so on are features I'd prefer over a fifth team.

Of course, the issue is that these don't directly bring OML more money, whereas a new team would (though it's questionable how much due to the existence of the Uber Pack).

Perhaps OML should add a donation button. I know other indie iPhone game developers who have done so in the past, though I don't know how much they actually make from donations.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why more players don't buy the Uber pack - CombatEX - 12-07-2012 09:17 AM