Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outwitters Monetization
06-26-2012, 08:29 PM
RE: Outwitters Monetization
(06-26-2012 12:45 PM)ArtNJ Wrote:  I dont want to argue, so I'll just reiterate that a lot of people would pay for additional optional avatar choices and additional optional team color choices.

My 7 year old thought the art in some of the optional IAP Hero Academy avatars was so bad ass he saved up his tiny allowance and paid for some himself.

The default avatars also feature cool art, its just that everyone has them. It is totally optional if you want to be a little different in cosmetic appearance.

I agree that arguing at this point isn't very productive. I would also like to clarify that I am clearly biased in the case of Hero Academy and that my objections on this matter were not directed at the system in question (IAP avatars / team colors) but rather Hero Academy's implementation thereof.
Ultimately, the decision lies with the developer to provide such IAPs and the user to buy them or leave them.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-28-2012, 02:01 AM
(06-26-2012 03:52 AM)oneadamleft Wrote:  Whoever sets up the game picks the map. If they own it, you can use it.

League games happen on randomly selected maps (since they're more competitive, no one gets to choose where). That can be any map in the game, even ones you don't own.

Amazing, you guys seem to be really on top of things!
Find all posts by this user
06-30-2012, 08:01 AM
OUTWITTERS FOR FREE!!!!

woohoo!!
Find all posts by this user