Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to Play due to Inactives
12-31-2012, 05:35 AM
RE: Unable to Play due to Inactives
I've just posted about this as well in another thread, sorry for any duplication, but it's definitely An important problem that needs fixing. If you want to have greater adoption rates of the game from newbs that are actually gonna play then you need to have game timers. because of the no game timers, some players stop responding, then the newb new player maxes out their 5 games, and you can't lock them out after 5 games and expect them to pay for the extended number of games ... Especially not after they have been waiting and waiting for days between turns.

I would love to see the statistics on the number of newb players that end up paying for one of the packs ... Bet it's a pretty low ratio. Without game timers there is little incentive to pay after waiting for each turn in each game for multiple days.

People that have been playing for a while don't probably even understand this problem because it may be less apparent or problematic in higher leagues ...

Also, in regards to the poster above who said "you got this game for free" ... Yah, I think that was a mistake by one man left ... This game should have been a paid game from the start.

In addition to that ... Adding game timers that end games should improve server resources as well because it will close out the games that are dead in the water ... Thus allowing for greater resource allocation for gamers that are actually actively playing ....

To increase adoption rates of new gamers .... Please add timers ....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unable to Play due to Inactives - Neonitron - 12-31-2012 05:35 AM