Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to Play due to Inactives
12-02-2012, 06:42 PM
Sad Unable to Play due to Inactives
I am officially unable to play your game any longer because all 5 matches I'm in have inactive players ranging from 1-4 days inactive! Why in the world would you not place a 48 hour MAXIMUM deadline on turn-taking? I mean if you haven't abandoned the game after 2 days you deserve to lose it anyways. If you don't implement a simple time limit you will lose new players such as myself who simply no longer are able to play because of inactives.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2012, 06:44 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2012 06:55 PM by TheQwertiest.)
RE: Unable to Play due to Inactives
(12-02-2012 06:42 PM)kRaZyXmAn Wrote:  I am officially unable to play your game any longer because all 5 matches I'm in have inactive players ranging from 1-4 days inactive! Why in the world would you not place a 48 hour MAXIMUM deadline on turn-taking? I mean if you haven't abandoned the game after 2 days you deserve to lose it anyways. If you don't implement a simple time limit you will lose new players such as myself who simply no longer are able to play because of inactives.

but they did put a time limit. 4 days
i think you having all your slots filled up with inactivity is due to the fact that there are lots of people who try the game but doesnt have the patience to continue (or they might not find the game to their liking)
i think saying that people who are inactive for a few days deserve to lose is a bit harsh. some people have lives. although they do love and support the game, they also have responsibilities and other important things to do. we cant devote all our time to this game. so understand that some might need more than two days to move

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
12-02-2012, 06:49 PM
Well, I have a game that says 4 days old and still active. We will see if it ends soon. Either way there is no reason it should be longer than 48 hours IMHO
12-02-2012, 06:57 PM
(12-02-2012 06:42 PM)kRaZyXmAn Wrote:  I am officially unable to play your game any longer because all 5 matches I'm in have inactive players ranging from 1-4 days inactive! Why in the world would you not place a 48 hour MAXIMUM deadline on turn-taking? I mean if you haven't abandoned the game after 2 days you deserve to lose it anyways. If you don't implement a simple time limit you will lose new players such as myself who simply no longer are able to play because of inactives.

Sounds like a good reason to buy something in the game store to increase the game limit to 20 Smile

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2u7x1fb.jpg]
awesome signature design by .Memories.
12-02-2012, 07:08 PM

If the reason you only have 5 games is because you haven't bought anything, don't the door hit your ass on the way out. Good riddance, freeloader. If I'm wrong, just start more games. I rarely run into more than 3 or 4 laggers.
12-02-2012, 11:52 PM
(12-02-2012 06:57 PM)Random Task Wrote:  Sounds like a good reason to buy something in the game store to increase the game limit to 20 Smile

Da Wizerd - Super-Titan
12-03-2012, 03:26 AM
(12-02-2012 07:08 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  

If the reason you only have 5 games is because you haven't bought anything, don't the door hit your ass on the way out. Good riddance, freeloader. If I'm wrong, just start more games. I rarely run into more than 3 or 4 laggers.

I just started playing the game. I'm not gonna drop $3-6 on a game that I don't even know if its good or not, and frankly if they can't come up with simple solutions like this then, then I'm not holding out too much hope. The point of F2P games is to give people a fun enough experience that they WANT to spend money on it. You shouldn't be FORCED to spend money in order to play an active game or because other players are jerks and think you are somehow obligated to do so.
12-03-2012, 03:33 AM
(12-03-2012 03:26 AM)kRaZyXmAn Wrote:  
(12-02-2012 07:08 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  

I just started playing the game. I'm not gonna drop $3-6 on a game that I don't even know if its good or not, and frankly if they can't come up with simple solutions like this then, then I'm not holding out too much hope. The point of F2P games is to give people a fun enough experience that they WANT to spend money on it. You shouldn't be FORCED to spend money in order to play an active game or because other players are jerks and think you are somehow obligated to do so.
Maybe you could try pass and play with someone you know to see how the game works better if people are so inactive?

Masters again finally Master League

Member of the Wolfpack clan.
12-03-2012, 04:04 AM
(12-02-2012 06:49 PM)kRaZyXmAn Wrote:  Well, I have a game that says 4 days old and still active. We will see if it ends soon. Either way there is no reason it should be longer than 48 hours IMHO

They don't always go right at 4 days but they do end. I just had one go to 5 before ending.

2 days seems short to me, every user has a different level of commitment. If its too short it'll ruin the game for some as it'd no longer be play at your own pace, which is the attraction of async games for lots.

Personally, I'd say 3 days would be good, but I'm not put off by 4 either. I've rarely encountered people moving excessively slow, once your past facing noobs who have abandoned outwitters with active games.

Proud member of Anonymous clan
Master League 1x1, occasionally top 200
Master League 2x2 w Ryzuma
12-03-2012, 04:08 AM
(12-02-2012 06:49 PM)kRaZyXmAn Wrote:  Well, I have a game that says 4 days old and still active. We will see if it ends soon. Either way there is no reason it should be longer than 48 hours IMHO

It is a 4 day limit, meaning the other person has exactly 4 days to play. So after the 4 days you will win the game.
Also its cool that your giving you opinion on how to improve the game, but you have only started playing it, as you mentioned, so I think its a bit early to be giving advice on changing important rules like that.
I think the 4 day limit is fine, I have seen people come back after 2 days, and even on a few occurrence after 3 days.

@Every1 who was being a dick to krazyxman, he did just buy the game. The term "freeloader" should be used to describe people who have been using this game for months and haven't bought anything.