Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Someone wrote an article about Outwitters being a financial flop
12-02-2012, 12:30 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2012 12:31 PM by ImperialSun.)
RE: Someone wrote an article about Outwitters being a financial flop
I hate F2P games in general and actually click the back button immediately when I see an app has IAP in the appstore. Fortunately I discovered Outwitters from a friend instead of while browsing in the appstore so in this case that didn't happen.

It's a shame because this isn't a F2P game with pay to win microtransactions. Instead it's basically the good old classic way of adding content except even better. It's more like a classic paid game with DLC/mini expansions except... it's free! You can play the ENTIRE game for free. Seriously. Okay, so you don't have access to the 'Undead expansion' (comparing this to WC3 which is a widely praised game). Oh well, just buy the expansions (Feedback/Adorables/Veggienauts, or even better just get the Uber Pack). Do you see people complaining about WC3's expansion? No. In fact, if you want to get mad at Outwitters, you should be furious with WC3. WHAT? $60 for 1 team?! In Outwitters you get 3 teams for what? $6?

*sigh*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Someone wrote an article about Outwitters being a financial flop - ImperialSun - 12-02-2012 12:30 PM