Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Female players
11-30-2012, 10:12 PM
RE: Female players
Purple is also my favorite color, but I found it extremely difficult to wear it stylishly. Now I mainly go with light pink, which is my second favorite color.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2012, 10:39 PM
XD oh dear. Luckily wearing purple here is good on guys so I have purple tshirts and shirts ^^

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
11-30-2012, 10:44 PM
I agree purple is okay but in moderation
11-30-2012, 11:46 PM
The problem with purple is it's such a standing-out color so if for example, you wear a purple shirt, you can't wear other stuff that stands out, or else it'll clash. So it severely limits your wardrobe choices.
11-30-2012, 11:50 PM
That is why I stick to gray. I just blend in with the shadows
12-01-2012, 03:13 AM
Maybe this should have been a poll.

(11-30-2012 06:12 PM)Saren Wrote:  
(11-30-2012 05:22 PM)garcia1000 Wrote:  Also a lot of female players don't want to be known as "the female". Can't we appreciate us as people?!

There is some truth to this in other games. I got harassed so much for playing Runescape as a female character that I quit after a day and didn't play another multiplayer game for years. But I don't get that vibe from Outwitters at all. I personally am not at all worried about revealing my gender here.

Females in MMOs... It's pretty sad. I remember my friend made a female character in an MMO back in highschool and everyone either harassed him or gave him free stuff. =/

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
12-01-2012, 06:53 AM
(11-30-2012 11:46 PM)garcia1000 Wrote:  The problem with purple is it's such a standing-out color so if for example, you wear a purple shirt, you can't wear other stuff that stands out, or else it'll clash. So it severely limits your wardrobe choices.

Alternately, you can purposefully wear stuff that clashes. That's what I like to do! Big Grin

I AM THE 99.9997%!

[Image: sig.png]
12-01-2012, 04:05 PM
This community is super nice compared to others

Aka league of legends >:o
12-01-2012, 04:44 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2012 04:46 PM by brayton.)
My (imediate) cousins are female and the other male, and both are under 14.
She plays it mostly of her brother and elder cousin(me), being highly influenced in gaming

After I showed them runescape(and outwitters, 100 rogues,bloons TD, eufloria, project 83113, battle heart,final fantasy, rebirth of fortune,dinorun, Solomon's keep, plants vs zombies, flacon, gangnam style, TILT TO LIVE and IDevices in general.) they both compete and get deep into it for(usually) on and off for years. Being young she is more open to male domminent games, and being young he is more open to slightly female games.

Just assuming females are less into gaming unless effected by siblings

Ps. In most gaming communities I don't disclose age because then I can ask people to change behaviors because (I say) I'm a child AND I can be taken seriously as
An adult if I don't say I'm a child, giving great versatility to be heard and effect behavior.
I also agree that strategy gamers act more sophisticated and seem more redo able and educated

Up for Friendliez! Gifted League GCID: braytos
[Image: sig.png]
12-01-2012, 05:26 PM
It seems that over the course of the history of video games in general, the audience has grown steadily and games have become far more accepted in a broad way. My guess is that they will continue to do so and will eventually take their rightful place as a respected form of entertainment and art alongside other media such as books, movies, music, etc... And in the process the audience will continue to expand, and the demographics of the audience will change, and more and more females will be a part of that audience.

Or something. Tongue

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user