Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[New Feature Suggestion]] Specials Move Confirmation
11-25-2012, 02:18 PM
[New Feature Suggestion]] Specials Move Confirmation
Let me paint a picture for you. After a 40+ turn evenly matched war of attrition, you finally gain the upper hand on a powerful opponent. The opponent, realising that he is being forced back, goes out for an all-or-nothing attack on your army, and manages to take out half your units. However, you are prepared for this, and had hidden a bombshell just behind your lines, out of immediate sight of your enemy. He is surprised by the it, and doesn't manage to take it down before he runs out of wits. Now, all it takes is one well-placed blast from the bombshell to secure you the game. You tap the bombshell to select it, and then... your finger bounces accidentally on the screen, and you double tap it. Your bombshell is now in mobile state.

Well, GG to you, friend.

I can't even count how many times that has happened to me. Sure, in some cases I still won, and it may just be that I'm more clumsy than most people. But I can't be the only one, right? So what I'm saying is this: In the next update, can we please have some sort of 'are you sure' popup when you perform a move with your special? It just has to be something like the move confirmation: one button saying go, and one button saying cancel. They specials are game changers. One wrong move with them will give your opponent, if he's any good at all, an unbeatable advantage. They really need some sort of safety lock to minimize mistakes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[New Feature Suggestion]] Specials Move Confirmation - CommandConquerer - 11-25-2012 02:18 PM