Poll: What enemy special do you hate or have a hard time playing against?
Bombshell (Scallywags)
Mobi (Adorables)
Feedback (Scrambler)
Bramble (Veggienauts)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Specials and Zones of Control
11-15-2012, 02:48 PM
RE: Specials and Zones of Control
When I'm Scallywags I find Scramblers the most annoying.
When I'm Feedback I find Bombshells the most annoying.

I don't play Adorables often, but both Scramblers and Bombshells are a nuisance. The only special I don't really find annoying is the Mobi. That's not because I think it's bad, quite the contrary, it's a powerful unit, but it never seems 'annoying'. Maybe that's because it doesn't actually do any damage directly unlike the Scrambler and Bombshell. Scramblers are a pain in any match-up because they force me to position my units sub-optimally to avoid losing snipers or specials to one of my own units that gets converted by a hidden scrambler. Also to avoid one of my own Heavies (or perhaps I should say 'Heavy' singular =P) or Soldiers attacking my base after being scrambled. Bombshells are also annoying when I'm not Scallywags because they're often difficult to attack into cost efficiently. Mobis on the other hand don't really do annoying actions outright, rather, they gradually save wits for your opponent and can be used for sniper maneuvers. That's why, though certainly a powerful special, it generally doesn't give me that annoyed feeling when it is used against me.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Specials and Zones of Control - joelduque - 11-14-2012, 12:34 PM
RE: Specials and Zones of Control - Jacs9 - 11-14-2012, 02:37 PM
RE: Specials and Zones of Control - daHsu - 11-14-2012, 03:14 PM
RE: Specials and Zones of Control - CombatEX - 11-15-2012 02:48 PM