Poll: What enemy special do you hate or have a hard time playing against?
Bombshell (Scallywags)
Mobi (Adorables)
Feedback (Scrambler)
Bramble (Veggienauts)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Specials and Zones of Control
11-15-2012, 12:19 PM
RE: Specials and Zones of Control
I had a small period where 17/26 games were on peekaboo. Most all were vs scallywags. And of those I ended up with approx 4-5 all player 2 were my opponent just massed bombshells. In peekaboo a well placed bombshell is capable of covering a lot of ground making any attack very difficult. Games like these annoy me a lot. I will agree with you that bombshell is not overpowered he just gets extremely frustrating in times like these.

I'd also point out that these games were partially my fault, even as player 2 you can attack. After these games I learned my lesson and now take the offence, even as p2, against scallywags to avoid situations like this.

Just one more note. I've noticed not many people play feedback as much as adorables or scallywags, this results in many people not knowing how to respond to spotting a scrambler, and allowing for easy wins.

The only I disagree with what joelduque said is that scrambler has the most potential to change the game. I think mobi's potential is just as high as the scrambler mainly because of the sniper + mobi combo.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Specials and Zones of Control - joelduque - 11-14-2012, 12:34 PM
RE: Specials and Zones of Control - Jacs9 - 11-14-2012, 02:37 PM
RE: Specials and Zones of Control - daHsu - 11-14-2012, 03:14 PM
RE: Specials and Zones of Control - game_taker - 11-15-2012 12:19 PM