Poll: What enemy special do you hate or have a hard time playing against?
Bombshell (Scallywags)
Mobi (Adorables)
Feedback (Scrambler)
Bramble (Veggienauts)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Specials and Zones of Control
11-14-2012, 12:34 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2012 01:08 PM by joelduque.)
Specials and Zones of Control
Searched the forums and a related result appeared, but I believe this could benefit further discussion. So here it goes:

Some notes on specials and zones of control:

Turtling with BSs is extremely unpopular and I like to point something related to this. Once a BS is shelled and gets into position, it locks up a significant portion of the map especially in small ones. Positioning is extremely important for the BS. Mobis potentially cover a greater area, being mobile plus the attack range of the unit it teleports. Very useful with larger maps. But the special currently with the largest area of control is the scrambler. Before being used or revealed, it could be anywhere in the fog of war. Among the 3 specials, the one with the highest potential of turning a game around is the scrambler. A single scrambler in any map has done it multiple if not countless times. Don't know about bramble as I am not one of the privileged beta testers.

So rather than just whining about turtling, I believe it also the player's responsibility of optimizing his chosen team and exploit the weaknesses of the enemy special like the BS with very poor mobility and huge initial wit investment. Smile

Feel free to share your thoughts!

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Specials and Zones of Control - joelduque - 11-14-2012 12:34 PM
RE: Specials and Zones of Control - Jacs9 - 11-14-2012, 02:37 PM
RE: Specials and Zones of Control - daHsu - 11-14-2012, 03:14 PM