Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
About sharing ST Replays, and some suggestions to develop gameplay.
11-01-2012, 03:48 AM
About sharing ST Replays, and some suggestions to develop gameplay.
When I was in clever league, I was trying to achieve something different with special units. As you know I paid for them.. why should not try. However in Gifted League I start seeing people copying the replay of supertitan vs.. Nobody is care for trying something different, yesterday I dont know how that happened but we played in Sweetie Plains 2 times and he was P1, and he tried his best to put forward I misclicked in one my games and I lost that one. When I pm'ed him to develop certain type of strategies rather than rushing with runners, he accused me of being noob. I know there are only 6 type of maps for 1v1 and right now I am in P2 in all my foundry games and every P1 has the same openning and that follows the same path of the replay videos.

I humbly appreciate your work for sharing your experience with other players but people started to act like a copy cat, nothing more. This is also related to FTA I know.. but I wonder what do you suggest for the future references to OML team. New maps ? Different placements for our sources etc ? This is the best strategy game I have played after The Risk and what makes The Risk a legend is you have different places from game to game could OutWitters develop such thing ? What if resources are placed randomly ? Could that work , please share your suggestions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
About sharing ST Replays, and some suggestions to develop gameplay. - Taygun - 11-01-2012 03:48 AM