Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FIX REQUIRED: prevent game exploitation
10-25-2012, 08:48 PM
RE: FIX REQUIRED: prevent game exploitation
(10-25-2012 07:53 PM)Ravernoth Wrote:  
(10-25-2012 06:04 PM)Samura| Wrote:  How to fix this? My preferred choice would be to alternative between P1 and P2 games. The problem is that players could still quit 'unmatched' P2 games and therefore only play their P1 games. However this is definitely more difficult as they could be immediately matched in their P2 games (but still possible as they could start enough games until there's a shortage of open slots). A better fix would be to only disclose whether a player is P1 or P2 once a game has been matched.

I agree this would be the best fix - if we don't want the predictability of rotating P1/P2 games, it could be decided with a 50/50 chance each time and disclosed when a game is matched.

I would also add to only disclose which map a game is on once the game is matched.

Dear devs, FTA is present. It can be remedied by alternating p1 per player on league games. Like a ticker or marker that I am now p1 on the game I queued. Then the next game I am automatically p2. p1 with different group than p2. p1 matched with a player from the 'p2 pool'.

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: FIX REQUIRED: prevent game exploitation - joelduque - 10-25-2012 08:48 PM