Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A good exemple of ranking problem.
09-09-2012, 08:39 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2012 08:54 PM by Mag!cGuy.)
A good exemple of ranking problem.
Hello there!! Big Grin

I just wanted to give an exemple of the biggest problem of Outwitters. I really love this game (This is the only game where I bought in-app stuff, I bought the uber pack and the 35 games feature!), congratz to the developers. Cool

My main game center account, W1cked21, is in clever league, with 150 win. I play all my other games with this account, that's obvious. Smile

But, some days ago, I had the idea to create a second one, only for outwitters, named Zenitheon. Because I bought the 35 games feature, you can see it's not to play twice more games, in fact it's to see in which league I'd be now I really improved.

Remember I'm in clever league with 150 wins, and I can't reach gifted league with W1cked21. With Zenitheon, I'm in master league, I lost one time and won 10, I won against two masters and all my current battles against top 20 masters are at my advantage. That means, the more time you spend in a league, the smaller your chances are to be promoted. And I daresay a lot of clever players are way better than gifted ones.

I do know that at my very first battles, I almost only lost. I did 1 wins for 2 losses. So the problem is that, 100 battles after you were learning the game, these losses are still here to prevent you from going to gifted. You can't improve without having in your hidden matchmaking data the stats of the ancient bad games you did. You have to change of account so that your progress is visible. I'm not smart enough to imagine a system which understand you really impvoed and "forget" your beginners losses. Or maybe I am totally wrong?

Today I decided to stop to play with my W1cked21 account, because the battles aren't interesting at all anymore against clever. Because I don't have the time to play with two accounts (I bought the 35 games feature to award the developers and in case I'm bored and want to spend a lot of time on this game) and especially because playing costs money to the developers (if I understood, servers aren't free ^^).

I hope you won't ban me because I used two accounts during some days, it was a test and you can see the difference is amazing. Be sure I won't play anymore with W1cked21, and I'll update this topic telling you how I'm doing against masters. Big Grin

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
A good exemple of ranking problem. - Mag!cGuy - 09-09-2012 08:39 PM