Poll: Have you ever played Hero Academy?
Yes - a lot
Yes - a little
No, never
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
Have you ever played Hero Academy?
08-03-2012, 04:58 AM
RE: Have you ever played Hero Academy?
(08-03-2012 04:09 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  
(08-03-2012 03:56 AM)Kamikaze28 Wrote:  I would encourage you to delete this thread and recreate it in the Poppycock forum which is meant for things that are neither related to Outwitters nor to Tilt to Live.

I prefer to let it go the way of the dodo. Also other forums do not get nearly as much traffic as this one, which defeats the purpose of a poll.

The other forums have less traffic because they have fewer threads and posts and they have fewer threads and posts because they have fewer traffic (according to you) - see where the cat bites its own tail?
I still feel this thread would be better placed in the Poppycock sub-forum.

I have played Hero Academy only for a very short while. A short list of the reasons for me leaving Hero Academy:
  • I disliked the luck of the draw game mechanic around which everything else revolves.
  • I disliked the mandatory brute force "try before you commit"-nature of the game with all the available damage modifiers.
  • Most importantly: the german translation was just bad. Not that the grammar didn't check out, but many texts like unit descriptions were displayed incompletely - which is kind of a game breaker if you play against a race you haven't seen before with units whose mechanic you can only partially comprehend until they smash your face in.
  • Comic Sans.
  • I disliked the monetization model.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever played Hero Academy? - Kamikaze28 - 08-03-2012 04:58 AM