Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bought upgrades, cant play...
07-04-2013, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2013 08:37 PM by TheQwertiest.)
RE: Bought upgrades, cant play...
(07-04-2013 07:54 PM)ChiCoChi Wrote:  but i get the feeling many of these games are against players who have no intention of returning. Its turn for turn without wait, i establish a lead, kill a few units or hit their base, and then suddenly they go missing and stop playing. This isnt really fair or fun. what if its new players trying out the game and they decide never to play again? do i have to forfeit to be ale to play what i payed for? im about to forfeit a few games just so i can play again, but it might mess up my points.

you are right. its most probably just people trying out the game and most of them do stop playing. but on the bright side they get auto forfeit once the time limit of 4 days reaches its mark so youll be taking the win in those games but it will take a while. 4 days to be precise. but like i said in the earlier post, your opponents in the higher league tend to be more active so it does get better in the long run.

I have some free time at the moment so if youd like we can play blitz. its like a quick game. i will wait for you to send in your turn then ill send mine back. until the game finishes

it might be a while before you actually get to read my offer so i might not be available by that time. if im not, try looking for the blitz thread in the outwitter forum. you can look for players that want a quick game there.

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Bought upgrades, cant play... - ChiCoChi - 07-04-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: Bought upgrades, cant play... - TheQwertiest - 07-04-2013 07:59 PM
RE: Bought upgrades, cant play... - Gf!sh - 07-05-2013, 03:07 AM