Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bought upgrades, cant play...
07-04-2013, 07:48 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2013 07:51 PM by TheQwertiest.)
RE: Bought upgrades, cant play...
they have server costs so more games take up more of the server. so they put a limit on the number of games you can have all at once. sorry, im not really sure how servers work but i'm guessing my answer isnt very far off.

about paying for it and not being able to use it.. you are using what you bought. the upgrade lets you play on a 35 game limit and you are playing 35 games so i dont see whats the problem there.
just understand thhat this isnt a very fast paced game so dont expect your opponents to immediately send their turn back once you send in yours. people arent just sitting all day waiting for their opponents to send in their turn. anyway, it does get better once you get higher up in the leagues cause the opponents will be more active and usually by the time you climb up youll get used to playing at a slower pace. (which means not continuously refreshing your gamelist waiting for one of the opponents to send in their turn.) well i hope this helps. goodluck to you

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Bought upgrades, cant play... - ChiCoChi - 07-04-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: Bought upgrades, cant play... - TheQwertiest - 07-04-2013 07:48 PM
RE: Bought upgrades, cant play... - Gf!sh - 07-05-2013, 03:07 AM