Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Win/Loss ratio required for promotion
05-31-2013, 11:25 PM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2013 11:44 PM by [PETA] Cor13:4.)
RE: Win/Loss ratio required for promotion
I have (nearly) the complete record of all games I've played on OSN. I've only missed recording 3 games (2 wins and 1 loss). There is one anomaly in that a game against !<manPower>! somehow got mixed up with someone else's game and it shows as the oldest game, but that was really somewhere in the middle of my masters play. And, I entered my first two games after placement in the wrong order, so the game against "my game > your game" is really after I had reached masters on my 6th game.

So if you check, this is what happened for me:
**** 1v1 ****
Placement: 5 Wins -> Gifted
1st game after placement -> Masters
51 games after Masters (win ratio 42/51) -> Supertitan

**** 2v2 Random ****
Placement 5 Wins -> Masters (and BTW, this instantly put me in the top 200, 6 wins and I was #80)

On another account: Kittyqats

**** 2v2 Team ****
Placement 5 Wins -> Masters

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Win/Loss ratio required for promotion - [PETA] Cor13:4 - 05-31-2013 11:25 PM