Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keep teams and maps coming!!
03-30-2013, 07:06 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2013 07:07 PM by ElPared.)
RE: Keep teams and maps coming!!
the problem with Outwitters isn't that it's free, its that the team you get for free is really good. If they'd given you Feedback, or even Veggienauts, for free instead of Scallywags I think more people would pay for it.

of course they could just do what so many other games do and have a "remove ads" option that unlocks everything (except bases and stuff) and make that like $6. Aynways, I don't see a problem with the "freemium" model. You get to try the game for free, if you like it, you pay to unlock the whole thing. I don't see what's wrong with that. Shareware software has been the same way for 15 years and I've never heard anyone complain about it.

But I would never have payed $10 for this game because a lot of the best games on the AppStore cost $6 or less, and Outwitters is about on par with most of those in terms of graphics and gameplay.

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Keep teams and maps coming!! - G_Spell - 03-30-2013, 07:19 AM
RE: Keep teams and maps coming!! - ElPared - 03-30-2013 07:06 PM
RE: Keep teams and maps coming!! - baopu - 04-02-2013, 03:30 PM
RE: Keep teams and maps coming!! - Null - 04-02-2013, 04:04 PM