Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
How to get a 100% win record in random 2v2
04-19-2013, 06:02 AM
RE: How to get a 100% win record in random 2v2
(04-19-2013 12:21 AM)Alvendor Wrote:  I see your point and yeah the more great players that play it the better it would be for everybody. But 2v2 games take really long to complete and I imagine it takes way longer to advance in 2v2 random as you will loose some of the games. Many people are probably not ready for that time commitment.

It's a pity that most players will have already dipped their toes into the murky waters of R2v2 (and probably had them bitten off), thereby blowing their chance to avoid the lower leagues altogether by winning all 5 of their placement matches by utilising the "invite". So yes there would be a bit of, possibly unavailable, commitment required to work up through the ranks. But I won't take that as a categorical "No" Alvendor... I can tell you're tempted by the dark side Wink

(04-18-2013 04:31 AM)Gf!sh Wrote:  Clever isn't that bad. Believe me, I've been stuck there for a lifetime now, and yeah.

How about you Gf!sh? Will we see you in Gifted R2v2 soon?

I'm currently playing a game with Grouper79 who also had issues with rubbish R2v2 partners and I can understand his frustration. He told me he was once partnered with ONEobesePOPTART and one of his opponents was Linglingkitten. Ouch! So he's been converted to the Church of Invites along with ImperialSun. Mag!cGuy's already there and I see Awpertunity in my Gifted division (Although only plays infrequently). The congregation swells Big Grin

Everything Changes
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread