Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Look at 2v2 Super Titan
03-21-2013, 05:13 AM
RE: Another Look at 2v2 Super Titan
(03-21-2013 05:05 AM)Harti Wrote:  What would the "perfect distribution" among tiers look like in your opinion?

It's a tough thing to design - I bet it took Alex and Adam quite a while to figure a sensible way for these league systems out. That said, there can always be unforeseen flaws as to smaller player base or other variables to behave differently from what you would expect.

A short summary of your thoughts might help to understand why the current system is broke and how you would fix it.

I think that the 1v1 ST league feels right, and we can use it as a model. That being said, my findings by looking at the numbers are inconclusive. And there's the added complexity of the 2v2 random league players influencing the league promotion...without knowing exactly how that works, it's hard to make a specific recommendation. However, I do think that the current promotion threshold for 2v2 ST is probably too loose, merely by looking at the skill level of some of the teams who have made it in so far (and of the teams who may make it in soon, like my secondary team!).

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Look at 2v2 Super Titan - GreatGonzales - 03-21-2013 05:13 AM