Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Poor behavior coming in Outwitters?
01-25-2013, 11:03 PM
RE: Poor behavior coming in Outwitters?
(01-25-2013 07:18 PM)Eijolend Wrote:  When it's appropriate to say GG varies wildly depending on what game you play. In SC it's considered extremely impolite to gg before the loser does (calling the game over before it actually is), while in some Ego shooters it's customary to gg before the game is over (since noone can get back from a X point difference in the last minute etc.).

So misunderstandings are bound to happen, since there's no universal rule. I do NOT think bad language is an acceptable way to deal with those, but it's understandable where it comes from.
Or maybe it's just a case of "the internet" - the place where some people randomly burst into insults no matter what reason.

I tend to come down on the SC side of the debate, but that's probably just because I spent way more time with strategy games than shooters.

On duelin network it's considered extremely impolite if the person leaves before saying Good game.

College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters!

They call me the weed cutter, the cutie killer, the machine masher, the pirate pulverizer.

Outwitters Name: Coolio - da best
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poor behavior coming in Outwitters? - Coolio - 01-25-2013 11:03 PM