Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autodesk scaleform and flash
01-01-2013, 10:27 PM
Autodesk scaleform and flash
Another question i have is- autodesk scaleform
Autodesk scaleform is a tool for creating more'powerful' applications using flash( am i right?). Autodesk scaleform is in flash, and works with other adobe products.
Why cannot outwitters be in browser with flash, or is it different flash due to scaleform, and would require download to become a 'real' program. Is it how its compiled and written. Is outwitters still heavily based on (c, c++, objective c) IOS languages.

Autodesk say that scaleform is compatable with Mac OSX, Android, PC, (linux?) and IOS.mavey even consols. So are these platforms able o work with scaleform, but the whole application isnt actually 'in' scaleform( like its not in scaleform language, rather than any/little c++ with flash for the most part.), so scaleform would aid, but not do everything. Cause they've shot down android ports, and i can respect that.
But im asking how difficult it would be, so if a team willing to optimise with scaleform to be released on various consoles before they even know whether there will be demand for the game on such consols/platform.

Ps. How much does autodesk licensing cost.

Thankyou for any response.
Brayton

Up for Friendliez! Gifted League GCID: braytos
[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Autodesk scaleform and flash - brayton - 01-01-2013 10:27 PM
RE: Autodesk scaleform and flash - Emuchu - 01-02-2013, 10:36 AM
RE: Autodesk scaleform and flash - brayton - 01-04-2013, 11:36 AM