Poll: Should we change the default race?
Change to Adorables
Change to Veggienauts
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Suggesto] Change default race to Adorables or Veggienauts
01-02-2013, 09:19 AM
RE: [Suggesto] Change default race to Adorables or Veggienauts
(01-01-2013 02:29 AM)Coolio Wrote:  
(12-31-2012 12:09 PM)GoHeat 3 Wrote:  I don't really think it is an issue because I don't even think noobs spawn specials regardless of which one it is, let alone know how to use them!

When I started, I never ever spawned specials. I was so confused about how people had enough wits in a turn to spawn something that expensive. Then I learned about wit saving.

Same here. For that reason, how bout freeloaders get a random team each match, but can't spawn specials (so team doesn't matter, they can get to know all the teams in term of artwork and stuff). Lack of specials shouldn't hamper gameplay for noobs, still gives them a chance to learn the game a bit before paying, but gets ride of the people playing alot but not paying a cent cause you can't play without a special and be competitive for long. Or if you really don't want to pay you can fart around with no specials without annoying the hell of the people paying for stuff but facing too many bombshell turtles.

Proud member of Anonymous clan
Master League 1x1, occasionally top 200
Master League 2x2 w Ryzuma
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Suggesto] Change default race to Adorables or Veggienauts - RandyDogz - 01-02-2013 09:19 AM